SOLD Auction: Foxwoods Pavarotti 1994 Special Issue Paulsons (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asian bino

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
In continuing with the auction another Member started here a few days ago (no trace of it?) with the Sinatra chips from Foxwoods,
I have two of the Pavarotti chips from the same series. These two were taken out of circulation in the 90s and are in very nice shape. Stand on Edge.

Attached is a picture of one. The other is actually a bit nicer. I will send photos if winner wants only one for him to choose from.

This is a 2 day action.

AUCTION IS FOR 1 CHIP: Buyer will have the right to take both chips at the winning bid price. If buyer only wants one, the next highest bid wins the other.

1. STARTING BID: $11
  2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $ 1
  3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 11:59 EST on Monday, February 12, 2019 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
  6. Edited posts will be voided.
  7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: 2$
  10. Payment Terms: PAYPAL F+F

Attachments

• IMG_1531.JPG
    IMG_1531.JPG
    186.4 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1532.JPG
    IMG_1532.JPG
    196.5 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back