SOLD AUCTION FOR CHARITY - The Last Cactus Pete's Sample set. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

47e6da3f3d55454eb44e1094e0782e47.jpg

Josh, I think it would be best for the kids if I drop here. Send me your info so I can send 10 kids (the PAZ posse) to camp. With LeGold’s (or a different) winning bid that will be 21+ kids.

Thanks for doing this. Camp is a great thing for kids and you are giving them a chance to build memories and possibly make life long friends.

Josh, I think it would be best for the kids if I drop here. Send me your info so I can send 10 kids (the PAZ posse) to camp. With LeGold’s (or a different) winning bid that will be 21+ kids.

Thanks for doing this. Camp is a great thing for kids and you are giving them a chance to build memories and possibly make life long friends.
I see a world where we could potentially send 30+ kids. ;)

I agree w/ PAZ, camp is amazing for kids. I’ve gone to a similar camp at a similar age (of these kids) and I can tell you first hand how impactful and enriching that experience was for me. With or without the awesome sample set, I’m committed to supporting my number of kids so they too can experience something awesome in their lives.

With that...

$340 (12 kids and 4 dollars for a couple Portillo’s hotdogs)

Okay, so with a few other people offering and donating, we are going to be Angel investors for the BSU Chapter of Kesem. And the entire group this year has now been covered by PCF, with 2 next year.

Thank you all so far for everything. The greatness and giving-ness of PCF is unmatched.

Last bump. Thru random donations and where we are here, we are at 32 kids. This has about 2.5 hours left. Thank you all for everything. I'll be rounding up the donation to the nearest 28 dollar mark, and I'll now cover any international shipping free.

Love ya all!

Final totals from everyone. We are donating 1092 dollars and covering 39 kids in Camp Kesem! This should cover all the BSU and UNLV Chapters. I'll formally get it paid this week and we will be receiving a formal thank you from the chapters soon.

Thank you everyone. I'll get this closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom