SOLD AUCTION: Aruba Caribbean Bud Jones CIC set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJohn

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
arubacic02.JPG

Up for auction: My set of Bud Jones CIC Aruba Caribbeans.
You may know most of the pictures because I showed them in 2009 in my weekly chip pr0n threads over on CT. The picture above and the last picture below show the set today.

Breakdown:
251 Chips
$5: 101
$25: 75
$100: 75

Auction ends on Saturday, July 1st, 20.00 Eastern Daylight Time

= 17:00 Pacific Daylight Time
= 18:00 Mountain Daylight Time
= 19:00 Central Daylight Time
= July 2nd, 01:00 British Summer Time
= July 2nd, 02:00 Central European Summer Time

Starting bid is USD 100.00

All bids are binding.

I have a lot of experience with overseas shipping, and chip packaging. I have never lost any shipment, and I have a very good idea of what professional chip packaging looks like. I promise the chips will arrive safe and sound!

RULES
1. STARTING BID: USD 100.00
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $ 5.00
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at Saturday, July 1st, 20.00 Eastern Daylight Time will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms:
- standard shipping to US, Canada and most overseas destinations (takes 3 weeks or more): EUR 36.99
- if you want premium shipping (10-14 days, air mail guaranteed): + EUR 16.00
- if you want insurance: included for free up to EUR 500 value, + EUR 14.00 for value of EUR 1,000.00 max
Shipping to EU destinations is EUR 15.99 premium shipping, insurance is extra at the same rates as above.
If you live somewhere else, please PM me for exact shipping costs.
10. Payment Terms:
by money transfer, or PayPal; all fees are on the buyer
a) PayPal Friends&Family. For most overseas residents, the fees amount to 5%. No fees if you live in the EU.
b) Money transfer (wiring the money from your bank account to my bank account) also comes with fees if you live overseas. You have to ask your bank to find out how high they are. No fees for wire transfers within the EU!

ArubaCIC01.JPG

ArubaCIC02.JPG

ArubaCIC03.JPG

ArubaCIC04.JPG

ArubaCIC05.JPG

ArubaCIC06.JPG

ArubaCIC08.JPG

ArubaCIC07.JPG

ArubaCIC09.JPG

ArubaCIC10.JPG

ArubaCIC11.JPG

ArubaCIC12.JPG

ArubaCIC13.JPG

ArubaCIC14.JPG

ArubaCIC15.JPG

ArubaCIC16.JPG

Last edited:
Does anyone know where you could find enough more of these to make it a usable set? (Mel probably does already :rolleyes:... )

Does anyone know where you could find enough more of these to make it a usable set? (Mel probably does already :rolleyes:... )

I have a bunch of $25s, but that's it. They're for sale if I don't win this auction. I wish I had more of the $100s - those are a really beautiful chip!

Are you sure you don't have some of these already? I could swear I saw a few racks on Shelf 14.362.1 Row 91-E.
At one time you were thinking of selling me a few for a CIC mixed set.

Edit. And $500's too! You snagged them in the classifieds 5 mins before I did!

I have a bunch of $25s, but that's it. They're for sale if I don't win this auction. I wish I had more of the $100s - those are a really beautiful chip!

Mixed set. These would be great with the Condado's and maybe some Cerramar Beach's.

Are you sure you don't have some of these already? I could swear I saw a few racks on Shelf 14.362.1 Row 91-E.
At one time you were thinking of selling me a few for a CIC mixed set.

Edit. And $500's too! You snagged them in the classifieds 5 mins before I did!

Jeez, I hope you're making all that up -- but I can't be sure. You did get the shelving system right, though...borrowed from the Library of Congress.

Highest bid at the moment: USD 200.00 (liftapint)

this auction ends in about 20 hours

Let's just go ahead and close it down. I'm sure everyone has better things to do on this holiday weekend besides bid on chips! (just kidding...let's do this!)

Jeez, I hope you're making all that up -- but I can't be sure. You did get the shelving system right, though...borrowed from the Library of Congress.

Kidding about the shelving system of course but I was pretty sure seeing a few racks of these in you collection, and loosing out to you on 30 $500s. But I have been wrong before.
Not sure if this would affect your decision to bid on these or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom