For Sale AUCTION - 40 x Stardust $20 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberottweiler

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For personal reasons, I'm retiring from chips collecting and I'm selling my entire collection (ACF, Ritz, Mapes, Foxwoods, Bourbon Street and more...).

Up for auction : 40 x Stardust $20

RULES :

1. Starting bid : 880€ (EUR).
  2. Bids must be placed in euro (EUR), minimum increments of 10€ (EUR).
  3. All bids are binding.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/conversation.
  5. Auction will use the '10 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at Sunday, December 17th, 18:00 CET (FRANCE - Paris Time - UTC +1) will win unless there is a bid within 10 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 10 minutes after the latest bid was posted.
  6. Edited posts will be voided.
  7. I reserve the right to cancel the auction at any time, edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (owner, admins and moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping costs (from France) and insurance are on the buyer.
  10. Payment terms : PayPal Friends and Family required.

IMG_0119.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

Definitely one of the coolest chips I’ve ever seen. I have no doubt they’re worth more than face value?
Out of curiosity, are they C&J?

Definitely one of the coolest chips I’ve ever seen. I have no doubt they’re worth more than face value?
Out of curiosity, are they C&J?

Based on the spot pattern being curved with the inside ring of the mold, I'd imagine they are C&J. This is a good read...http://www.antiquegamblingchips.com/christypaulson.htm

Edit: Could also be early Burt Co. produced Paulson's prior to Paulson manufacturing their own chips.

Beautiful chips! (y) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom