SOLD Auction - 200 $4 Lake Elsinore Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say "there will be additional auctions of this denomination", are we taking about a few more racks, or a few dozen more racks, or a few shipping containers full of these? Might be helpful info for those looking to place bids (though you already knew that of course).
I’d say!! @TheChipRoom you should have just said nothing

Last edited:
I’d say!! @TheChipRoom you should have just said nothing
I still believe the numbers should be released for these special auctions . Keep the overall numbers private that’s fine . at this point I don’t think he could release them after such huge. Amounts of $ are being laid out for the first racks. Kinda of buyer beware now.

When will I ever be able to compete with some of this competition???????!?!?!?!?!?!
asshole.gif

"Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 2:15PM, Eastern Daylight Time, Sunday September 11, 2022 ] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid."

I believe I still won this, correct? A valid bid needed to be timestamped 2:14EST or 11:14PST.

Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 11.53.54 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom