Cancelled Atlantic Club Hotstamp Tourney Set (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shorticus

4 of a Kind
Tourney Director
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hi Guys,

I don’t have a need for 3 tourney sets so I’ve decided that I can move off of these (a smaller set may be listed soon). Please post interest in the thread and then PM. Asking $1300 shipped CONUS with Matusi racks included.

As I’ve started posting in all my sale threads, I reserve the right to sell to who I want. I typically only post this because I refuse to wait 3 days for someone who has expressed interest then doesn’t respond to PMs for extended periods of time.

I’ll ship internationally, but you incur all risks once I deliver to the post office which includes reshipping fees if returned to me (this has happened in the past).

If you choose PPG&S, you will pay all fees associated with the transaction. Verification of my identity can be confirmed if needed.

Breakdown is
25s - 300
100s - 300
500s - 100
1000s - 200
5000s - 100

************UPDATE*********************
I am willing to split the chips if I can find two interested parties. If it's up to me, I'd split the chips down the middle and do two 500 pc sets, but if two people are willing to agree on a make up both consisting of 500 chips, it may work out better for everyone. I will not sell until both sets are claimed. Individual sets will be $675 each.

Pics below:
IMG_0684.jpeg

IMG_0680.jpeg

IMG_0677.jpeg

IMG_0676.jpeg

IMG_0675.jpeg

Last edited:
I do not mean to exceed my post limit for the day, but I did have one request to split. I’ll consider splitting, but all chips would have to be accounted for.

Is split pricing by the rack, by the barrel, or both?
Well, honestly, someone asked me to break off and do a set so I was considering splitting into a couple sets. Honestly never thought about splitting by the rack.

The fact this hasn't sold or had a ton of interest blows my mind. If I didn't have basically my end game set already completed I likely would have jump on this. Such a great set at a great price.

New members, get in here and get yourself an amazing set. CPC solids make amazing tournament sets!

Those of you who are PMing about splits, please post interest here. If everyone can get on the same page, I’ll give serious consideration to doing so, but I’m only covering one LFRB worth of shipping costs.

I would be interested in the following breakdown:

T25 - 100 to 140
T100 - 100 to 140
T500 - 40 to 60
T1000 - 40 to 60

Any combination (within minimums listed above) that totals 3 (or 4) racks.

Great looking set! Love the CPC hot stamps. I’d take it off your hands but I don’t have a need for 300 $25 chips. I’ve changed my tournament set up to a higher denomination and start off with 100/100 blinds.

If you have a smaller set available, what would the chip count look like?

There are a couple of people interested in a split. If you all can work something out, I’ll be happy to oblige.

Ive been trying via pm, but you and reach out to the people who have posted in here if you see fit.

If I can’t get all chips fully split between multiple people by end of day, I’ll break the set up into 2 500 piece sets tomorrow and list accordingly.

Great looking set! Love the CPC hot stamps. I’d take it off your hands but I don’t have a need for 300 $25 chips. I’ve changed my tournament set up to a higher denomination and start off with 100/100 blinds.

If you have a smaller set available, what would the chip count look like?
A tourney is a tourney. I’d rethink it.

Buy the set.

Okay for the split, I’m thinking of splitting the set right down the middle. I really don’t want to keep any of the chips so I may wait for 2 to confirm but I’m open to suggestion. Both sets will be $675 each. I’m tagging everyone who’s posted interest in these. I will also accept breakdown suggestions that would help get these sold.

@TricycleClub @Sixtoo31 @Hotus777

I am amazed no one has picked this up yet. Surely there must be someone who has been planning on buying a tournament set from CPC who also likes saving $210 (plus the free racks). Alas, that person is not me right at the moment. But there must be others out there!

Cost from the CPC site:
Screen Shot 2023-08-13 at 11.11.51 AM.png

What did I do wrong? I made an offer. There's a third party (not involved) telling everyone how good a deal is that has no intention of buying.

What did I do wrong? I made an offer. There's a third party (not involved) telling everyone how good a deal is that has no intention of buying.
It’s considered bad form (and probably against the rules) to post offers publicly below the asking price. If you want to negotiate, do it in PMs.

Is it considered good form to pad the thread with 'omg this is a great deal' when you have no intention of buying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom