Cancelled AST Tournament set. Aurora Star (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
I'll sell the remainder of my ASTs.

Not splitting on my end.

Please PM for pics. I'll add them once I get around to it. It's a bit of work and I'm feeling a bit lazy. I do apologize. If you are serious, PM me, I'll get them out and earn the sale.

Here is kind of what they are...some old pr0n...
20210207_101049.jpg

120 x T25
120 x T100
100 x T500
300 x T1K
100 x T5K
200 x T25K

NO T5 are available. Sorry they are in the picture. You are purchasing the above breakdown

$7000USD *Shipped (N.America)

*Tracking included, Insurance included, but only up to $100. Optional insurance is available. I can get details. This is my first, what I'd consider to be, big sale.

Last edited:
First of many?:unsure:

GLWS Nav!
No. Just this one. No BS

Rest of my sets are cash and I'm happy to add more cash sets in the future, moving forward.

If I can't sell these, it's not a bad result to end up with them, but I cant use them anymore. So there is that sad existence they will have to endure...if unsold

It’s not to late to start. :)
I've tried, but to no avail. I had a Big Top tourney set that sadly saw action 2x in 2 years before I sold it to prevent it collecting dust on my shelf.

It's a cash game group, through and through - not that I'll complain. It took ages to get a regular game going and I'm thrilled we now have more than enough people for a bi-weekly game.

One of my dream sets :love:
This pretty much IS the list of my dream sets ... I've always loved these chips. I've had infatuations with other sets, but this one has always been my favorite.

Really wish I could swing it.

Hope it goes to someone who will use it.

I Will Hug Him and Love Him.gif

Nav
You know how I love this chips an thinking you live close to me let me fell sick:eek:
It’s gorgeous chips and you are a nice guy

GLWS Brother
Thanks Paolo! Appreciate the sentiment. Had hoped to show you these in action at one of my games someday, but I don't think it's a possibility anymore.

That said, I'm still gonna host small cash games someday and we can play with other cool chips I got.

To anyone who is in USA, who may be considering to purchase this set, but afraid of the customs implications and risks therein, please contact me. I can look at getting them stateside on my own, then make the sale. I just want some sort of committment.
Is this what this hobby has come to? Strapping chips across our bodies and smuggling them across borders? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Is this what this hobby has come to? Strapping chips across our bodies and smuggling them across borders? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
No, it's nothing of the sort. I will just remove the risk and mail it to myself by way of Canada Post/USPS, or the like. Then sell it. I have a US based chipper who is family to me and can handle this for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom