AST or LeNoir!?!? (1 Viewer)

Mooneypenny

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I’m faced with the terrible decision of choosing AST or LeNoir!

Both sets are excellent/near mint condition and super playable denomination and quantity:
AST - $25 (200), $100 (200), $500 (100), $1k (100), $5k (80), and $25k (20).
LeNoir - $25 (280), $100 (260), $500 (220), and $1k (40).

I’m on the fence! A little help?

I would box up the AST’s ASAP and ship them to me proper (tournament play) I mean disposal. They are known to cause temporary blindness, dry mouth, baldness, and rickets. This is what I’ve heard at least. Think I read it on Facebook or some other trusted news source (maybe the Onion). Also AST all the way :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I would box up the AST’s ASAP and ship them to me proper (tournament play) I mean disposal. They are known to cause temporary blindness, dry mouth, baldness, and rickets. This is what I’ve heard at least. Think I read it on Facebook or some other trusted news source (maybe the Onion). Also AST all the way :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
“Rickets” Hahahahahaha!

06B6D213-30F8-4E6A-965A-E56DD39FF19F.jpeg
68D73BFC-FC51-48C3-A159-102300DED7AE.jpeg

That said, I have handled AST and they are fabulous.

But bite look good, hopefully there are more colors for Le Noir.

Wow, strong opinion, SASC? You have history with AST?

There has been a bit a contraversy about the "boat chips" that predate the "joined date" on your account.

You are opening a wound that will end in digital bloodshed.
No, not that at all. I own a bunch of boat chips and I am one that is very grateful for what they brought to the community.

I just like classic hard to get chips that are not run of the mill. To me, it's the difference between a new Corvette and a 1967 Corvette. Relatively the same price point, the new corvette's are beautiful, but I would take the 67' vette all day long.

Simple as that :)

Edit: and when I couldn't figure out what AST was, I was invisioning a '67 Shelby (another classic), so I was thinking the decision was between a 67' Shelby and a 67' vette.

Last edited:
I’m faced with the terrible decision of choosing AST or LeNoir!

Both sets are excellent/near mint condition and super playable denomination and quantity:
AST - $25 (200), $100 (200), $500 (100), $1k (100), $5k (80), and $25k (20).
LeNoir - $25 (280), $100 (260), $500 (220), and $1k (40).

I’m on the fence! A little help?

I’d say the AST breakdown is less unbalanced compared to the LeNoir.

AST breakdown is almost good, only missing 3 barrels of T1000.

Tough call. When I'm faced with such a choice...flip a coin. Let the gambol god decide for you. Or better yet, listen to @Big Jilm and buy both.

I've owned a set of Noirs, bought them on the pre-sale ages ago when they came out. The only issue there is finding more if that breakdown isn't enough...I don't see them pop up very often.

I don't own a set of the hot-stamped Aurora Stars, but have played with them. Between the two, I like the feel of the Noirs better, but the look of the hot-stamped chips for tourneys is awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom