SOLD Assorted small quantities of Boardwalks, The Big Apple, PNY, NPS, PCAs . (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daschuck77

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
PayPal Friends and Family or CashApp preferred. Shipping to US only. DM for dibs.

Ten (10) PNY 25's - $22 shipped. Condition: Excellent used. No flea bites. (PENDING)

1653590429999.jpeg

Twelve (12) - The Big Apple Everet 1's - $15 shipped

1653590409708.jpeg

Eleven (11) - National Poker Series 5 - $15 shipped. Condition: Used, need cleaning, primary desk shufflers
Ten (10) - National Poker Series 1 - $14 shipped. Condition: Used, need cleaning primary desk shufflers
ALL twenty one (21) NPS for $25 shipped (PENDING)

1653590338639.jpeg

Ten (10)- Boardwalk 1k 43mm - $22 shipped. Condition: excellent, shuffled lightly
Ten (10)- Boardwalk 5k 43mm - $22 shipped. Condition: excellent, shuffled lightly
All twenty (20) Boardwalks $40 shipped. SOLD

1653590310921.jpeg

Twenty (20) PCA $1 Primary $42/barrel shipped. Condition: mostly very circulated/used, a couple in better shape than others, one chip is near mint.
All Forty (40) PCA $1 Primary $80 shipped. (SOLD)

1653590279288.jpeg

Last edited:
I have no use for them, but for $40 I can’t turn it down especially considering how infrequently they come up and the story behind them

What’s the story?
As far as I know they were created by SunFly for the community as a group buy. They were replicas of the Borgata chips and by replicas I mean they copied everything but the inlay. At some point people realized that you could slip them into the middle of a barrel of chip and they’d be able to cash them. I’ve heard various accounts on this, but there was a few people who did it I just don’t know how much they got through though. Needless to say the Borgata was pissed and sent a cease and desist order to SunFly. They stopped making the chips and won’t make them again. I don’t know how many there are, but those who have them don’t sell them much. If I’m wrong on this feel free to correct me. I had to go digging to find this info since it’s kept under wraps pretty well and isn’t discussed much.

@Bill got me the first DM for the Boardwalks. I know @Bill_Man618 dropped dibs in the thread but since you say you have no need for them I want to offer them to Bill.

I don't want to create any unwanted issues so PM me your details though and will send you a Boardwalk sample set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom