Not Mine ASM Vegas chips

B.C.

Two Pair
Reaction score
Is that even on English? Unreadable.

Sad thing is there are probably chips n that lot that people want/could use - assuming they are in ok condition.

BNM

Flush
Reaction score
Sad thing is there are probably chips n that lot that people want/could use - assuming they are in ok condition.

Sadly, there were many QC issues with the LV-Red iteration of the Co. so that would be a big ask.

spikeithard

Flush
Reaction score
c852ad3c75b3a5b24e95e1dd3c0508cfb2c6966ca1092bb21775b30d1802ead3.jpg

MaxB

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was ready to pull the trigger on set 101 with 264 chips but then read that set 102 has 268 chips and set 107 has 300 with a case

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is what I posted on the blue wall, with the intention of warning away any newbies that weren't aware of Red's horrid reputation on every level. Repeating it here for the same reason:

I'd stay far away from this clown. Buy at your own risk and warned peril. Assuming that the listed chips are even ~round~ is pretty optimistic imo, and problems with the production quality (even uniform thickness) of the chips produced by ASM-vegas when it was under this guy's watch are well-documented.

I wouldn't trust Red Ott to be capable of safely shipping me used chewing gum much less delicate clay chips, even if in pristine condition.

Be prepared for the worst customer service on the face of the earth if you bother to email him with questions.

Hope it doesn't sound too harsh. :rolleyes:

nitzilla

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL, if there was a "Fugly CL ad" thread, this would be the hall of famer for sure......and I thought the poker table CL ads were bad........ :rolleyes:

nitzilla

SixSpeedFury

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's gonna freak when he gets tens of emails in response.

Here is what I posted on the blue wall, with the intention of warning away any newbies that weren't aware of Red's horrid reputation on every level. Repeating it here for the same reason:

Hope it doesn't sound too harsh. :rolleyes:

You win the interwebz sir

giphy.gif

courage

Full House
Reaction score
lol, wow that ad is pathetic. Reads as if Rainman recruited Beavis & Butthead to write it. Jackson Pollack should provide pics.

I'll take... zero. mmmkaythx.

Top Bottom