Cancelled ASM Plain Mold Solids $150 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK Chip

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
VGC ASM Chips.
Asking $150 plus shipping.

6D9C8B6A-DAF5-42DC-BB24-44B0F7945EA5.jpeg
DDDA0503-F64D-4E2E-A3D9-F253FB2F324C.jpeg
B566B583-125B-4C90-B5EE-71899B335F06.jpeg

Last edited:
GLWS, Pat.

If the buyer wants to sell off some, I could use a couple barrels for Chesterfield plain mold seating and Bounty chips.:)

Last edited:
Please forgive my question but is there a space on these chips for an inlay or are they completely flush all the way across?

Not a buyer, but just interested in that folks use these chips for.

Dave

Please forgive my question but is there a space on these chips for an inlay or are they completely flush all the way across?

Dave
No these would need milled for a label.

Dave
I was just about to ask the same question. They look almost perfectly flush.
Good luck with sale.

These look like my old chips, but short two greys..? Happy to make the set whole again for the cost of shipping (after border restrictions affecting mail are lifted). GLWS!

These look like my old chips, but short two greys..? Happy to make the set whole again for the cost of shipping (after border restrictions affecting mail are lifted). GLWS!
I think I have them, I was going to do a test stamp on them and haven't put them back.

I believe so, that was what I had in mind for them, but trying to raise funds for a CPC order.

by the way I’ll have 5 racks of your chips ready to ship tonight.

Great little set! You could make a workable tourney or cash set with these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom