SOLD ASM/Burt Archives roulettes/wheel checks - SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
There are a huge quantity of these available from the archives.
A whole mix of types including plain inlaid, spotted inlaid, diecut (square and old Burt Co. round edge) plain & spotted and reverse diecuts.
All sorts of different designs and colors. Probably around 300 different combinations with anywhere from 1 - 100 odd of each.

I have around 250 of them here in the UK and there are about 6000 more in the US (boxes shown are not all full or are mixed colors.
If I was to sell the whole lot in one go to a US address the shipping/fees would be around $200.
So I would sell the whole lot for $1,750 including shipping if someone can use them.

Alternatively, if enough people are interested in maybe selections of 100 different for $55 shipped or something like that I could work on that.
Rlt2.jpg

Rlt1.jpg

Last edited:
I would be interested in all the ones you have in this color (inlay design doesn't matter, I have a few different patters in this color anyway)
20230911_071709.jpg

And do you have any of this color by chance? If so I'd take them as well.
20230911_071719.jpg

I would be interested in all the ones you have in this color (inlay design doesn't matter, I have a few different patters in this color anyway)
View attachment 1193711

And do you have any of this color by chance? If so I'd take them as well.
View attachment 1193712
Send me a PM. I'm not breaking them up unless there is sufficient interest and it's harder to keep track of here.

There won't be a rack of those. At least not the same color.
As I said, there are 300 different designs within 6000 chips, so only an average of 20 each.
Barrel is fine too, whatever you have. Different colors okay. Will probably buy more to meet a minimum if you have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom