Cancelled AS $5 (Aurora Star cash) - up to 3 racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
I'm looking for some AS $5. I know it's a total longshot.

OFFERING $675 per rack

Please, if you have these and willing to deal, hit me up on PM.

This is the chip I seek...
20211104_195336.jpg

Shipping will be USA. Payment will be via PayPal Friends. Venmo is a possibility, but I need to arrange it. Sadly, I don't have any crypto, so that's not an option.

Last edited:
After doing some digging, I've found a "mean-ish" price...

Updated the OP with cash offer.

40dollars-here-you-go.gif

Nope. Sorry. While hard to get, the AS $5 isn't in the same league as the Caps. If I never find AS $5, I won't be sad, I'll move on. If I trade Caps, I'll never get them back and the AS $5 will never cure the sadness I WILL feel
forgive me for trying :)

Bump

Increased my offer to $650/rack. Shipping extra of course, and USA. You won't have to do any extra international shipping for me. If you can help, please PM me.

Thanks.

You need :

My cash $$$ for adding to your PayPal account.

Real simple process. First, let me know your PayPal ID. I send you lots of money, enough to shop for fine poker chips in places such as The Chiproom. I do hear there is a sale around the corner. . .

Second, package up some minty AS $5 you got lying around (cuz let's face it, they are ugly and you don't really need them, so may as well send em to me and enjoy my money)

Third, drop off a package at USPS. The best part is, you get paid first. Before anything, you get the cash first. How can this offer get better...

Oh it can, I'll even offer ROFR, a promise to never flip or sell the chips unless directly back to you, the helpful seller.

291 racks out there, I believe. It’s crucial to any AS set so your best bet might be picking up an entire set and individually selling off the rest.
Too extreme, even rash.

I've seen plenty of these racks move before. It's true nobody maybe wants to sell anymore. Poor timing or whatever. There is quantity out there.

I'd say $700 is already pushing it. Your post made me realize I'm actually not comfortable paying this much for them anyways. Cancelled ad. I'll wait til next year to decide what to do with my stuff.

Other sets to enjoy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom