SOLD Arlington International Racecourse $10 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
One rack of 100 of these - $140 shipped within the US. SOLD
Arlington$10.JPEG

Last edited:
Those are so sick. I just dibs two racks of green HHR’s from Spragg.

If they fall thru though I’ll PM seller.

Thanks for the @

Oh, duh… Same seller. I had to go to my PM’s to remember who it was. I dibs’d on the Capone racks.

I PM’ed seller about a variety of things.

This guy needs to build a stable. He’s must be an HHR magnet.

How come I can’t figure this stuff out on my own?

1683435456349.gif

I PM’ed seller about a variety of things.

This guy needs to build a stable. He’s must be an HHR magnet.

How come I can’t figure this stuff out on my own?

View attachment 1131265
David owns CPC and he acquired/inherited a lot of old chips and properties when he bought ASM. I think he's just clearing out his "closet". :)

David owns CPC and he acquired/inherited a lot of old chips and properties when he bought ASM. I think he's just clearing out his "closet". :)
Not true actually. Nothing to do with the CPC acquisition. Two other big purchases, one years before CPC and one just 6 months ago. Quite a lot of $$ invested in these, not my greatest purchases to be honest value wise. Half was bought blind and I took a punt on their being some old Vegas stuff in there (there wasn't!).

Not true actually. Nothing to do with the CPC acquisition. Two other big purchases, one years before CPC and one just 6 months ago. Quite a lot of $$ invested in these, not my greatest purchases to be honest value wise. Half was bought blind and I took a punt on their being some old Vegas stuff in there (there wasn't!).
Oops, sorry! You know what they say about assuming, you make an ass out of u* and ming:

Flash Gordon GIF

*Actually I made an ass out of just me.

David,

I'll take these.

Sorry I need a different color I need to pass on these and go with two racks of your blue HHR's

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom