Aria super high roller 43mm ceramic tourney set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to get a sample of the available set just to get a feel for the chips. I’m looking to buy a tourney set and love the look of these. At work right now will send a PM later to get payment info. Great job on these from the looks of them.

Sample set delivered today. Going to check it out when I get home from work. Any idea on a timeline for these? I am interested in 800-1000 for a tourney set. Regular use doing T100000 but want the occasional ability to do a 300k starting stack. 20 people ideally.

Sample set delivered today. Going to check it out when I get home from work. Any idea on a timeline for these? I am interested in 800-1000 for a tourney set. Regular use doing T100000 but want the occasional ability to do a 300k starting stack. 20 people ideally.

hey mate
the time from start to finish should be about 4-5 weeks.
I havent taken any orders yet as people were waiting for sample sets.

i am keen to get the ball rolling as i have had a number of messages.

I just might be tempted to come out of chip-buying-retirement for a 1,000 of these...maybe 1,500. I really don't want to start down this road again, but dang, these are nice. I'm super late to the party here and rarely check in, but I'll try to do better...or if it's a go, please email me. Rock on. Thanks.

I just might be tempted to come out of chip-buying-retirement for a 1,000 of these...maybe 1,500. I really don't want to start down this road again, but dang, these are nice. I'm super late to the party here and rarely check in, but I'll try to do better...or if it's a go, please email me. Rock on. Thanks.

@UW85 i sent u a PM.

I prefer clean 10/10/7/10 stacks for T300K. Super-efficient set only needs 400 chips (one rack of each denomination), as the extra 30x T5000 are used to color-up the T500 and T1000 chips -- all chips see play. Add a barrel (or rack) of T100K chips only if you want to play with bigger starting stacks or offer re-buys.

This is so clean and neat! To keep to the 400 chip limit and allow some rebuys, would it work if instead of a full rack of T5000, I get 75 and an additional 25 T100000?

Hi all
I'm about to put an order for one member so if anyone else wants to jump onboard, message me.
It's roughly 73c a chip that includes everything to your door.

I may be interested, but it doesn't look like I'll have time to wait for samples. Is there anyone who can compare/contrast this manufacturer with ABC (which I do have samples of)?

I may be interested, but it doesn't look like I'll have time to wait for samples. Is there anyone who can compare/contrast this manufacturer with ABC (which I do have samples of)?

These chips are great! Xdan is a great seller. It took a few weeks to receive my 1000 chips but well worth the wait. My Poker group loves these. Oversized and fun tribute set. Great colors on the table.
76BF039A-C715-4F5D-B6CD-F53A3A5763CD.jpeg

i would also be interested in a tournament set

can someone sell me two sample sets?

I might have 2 sample sets left. They are the 4 chip cash version: .25, $1, $5, $25. 2 sets=8 chips.
$20 shipped for both.
I don’t believe anyone else in the US has extra sets but me. @xdan has sets but is in Australia. I think I’m your quickest bet.
Let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks,
JOHN

I might have 2 sample sets left. They are the 4 chip cash version: .25, $1, $5, $25. 2 sets=8 chips.
$20 shipped for both.
I don’t believe anyone else in the US has extra sets but me. @xdan has sets but is in Australia. I think I’m your quickest bet.
Let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks,
JOHN
please let me know where to send PPFF. thanks

If all else fails, let me know. I can send some from Australia. Same price.. which will cover the shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom