For Sale Argosy Tournament Hot Stamp Set & Misc. Sample Sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Henderson

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Letting the rest of my Argosy Tournament set go as some unexpected costs have come up and I don't use them often enough. I just host a regular cash game. Looking to sell as a set but may considering breaking if it comes to it. Here she is:

Argosy Hot Set Tournament Set - 900 Chips and 20 Plaques plus 1 button. These have been cherry picked from larger sets when first offered from Jim at Chip Room. So this is the best of the best (IMHO).

Breakdown
200 x $25
300 x $100
100 x $500 (some color fluctuation which was unavoidable with this set - I tried for lighter purples)
200 x $100 (very tough to find ion this condition and quantity)
100 x $500 (toughest to find and these are Cherry)
20 x $25,000 Plaques from OWG group buy

Set price is $3,500 -- More Photos at the end of the listing

Playable Break on Set available (2 of these Sets Available): $1,350 per Set

100 x $25
150 x $100
50 x $500
80 x $1000
20 x $5000

That would leave 40 x $1000 for $6 each and 60 x $5000 for $10 each if interested in just some of those

Open to other ideas on breaking set. Prices based on $2 per chip for $25 and $100, $3 for $500, $6 for $1000 and $10 for $5000. This is what the last playable set went for that I sold. Offers welcome.

full

More Photos at the bottom of the page.

Sample sets: If I am off on price feel free to make offer, just best guess on some of these.

Argosy Sample Set with hand made 8x10" frame by me - $40 *SOLD*

Argosy Plaque Sample Set - $25

full

Grand Vic Samples (missing a few primaries but big guns are there) - $60

full

Misc PNY New Yorker Chips - $25 *SOLD*

Misc Holiday Chips that were Gathered at the time - $10

full

Terrible's Sample Sets - pretty sure I have Secondaries and Primary mixed lol - $70 *SOLD*

Grand Card Room Sample Set $15 *SOLD*

Here are the rest of the Argosy Pictures:

full

full

full

full

full

full

Let me know any questions, priority given to full price offers. Thanks for looking.

Don

Last edited:
If I knew I could get two racks of fives, I'd be all over this. Need those for my game. Not sure I could find them though.

Yea, I passed on the $5's in the initial sale. They were extremely limited from what I recall. Most likely all locked up in dark hole sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom