• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Arc yellow THC racks (1 Viewer)

Looks like a mix of LCV and SCV. Awesome color!!

Oh you are right! Odd.
Quick related question: I am just finishing my THC solids milling set and only realized after everything was amassed that one of the colors felt very different in weight, finish, and “feel”. Only then did I realize the recess wasn’t recessed and then that they were LCVs. Are all LCVs weighted? And are LCVs just the older model or produced in a different facility?

Oh you are right! Odd.
Quick related question: I am just finishing my THC solids milling set and only realized after everything was amassed that one of the colors felt very different in weight, finish, and “feel”. Only then did I realize the recess wasn’t recessed and then that they were LCVs. Are all LCVs weighted? And are LCVs just the older model or produced in a different facility?
That information is here somewhere. I personally dont know. I think the LCV is older but that is just a guess really.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom