SOLD ARC Yellow/Horizon Blue THC leaded (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
$600 shipped for 342 chips or trade for something else cool.

Just can’t find a place for them myself and not ready to start another project until I finish my current ones.

Looking for barrels of BCC CDI fracs, RHC arc yellow solids, and Railroad Pass but open to random trades as well. Maybe AS chips?

Split dibs
100x - @Josh Kifer

SPLIT ONLY IF ALL ACCOUNTED FOR

Jws5rrT.jpg

Last edited:
Dibs have been released. All up for grabs now.

Who wants to make these my biggest chipping regret to date?

Received interest in a rack. Prefer to keep these all together, but will split if all accounted for at same price per chip plus shipping

I wish:
1) I knew how to mill chips
2) I had it in me to murder the hell out of these.

They would make spectacular $1s.

GLWS. They are so cool.
Indeed. So many possibilities to build a set around with the simple spot pattern. Yet the chip is still a banger with the colors. I was trying to keep them from being murdered originally. Offered the full STT Karl's set to many members privately before listing with no takers so the set was split. With that in mind I believe their fate has been determined for them.

giphy.gif

You’ve got me in a real bind. I’m fighting internally about whether I want to use these or Sam’s Towns for the set I’m putting together
Sam’s town is one of my all time favorites but doesn’t look great with many other chips imo. These however are very versatile. Plus Sam’s town chips can almost always be found :D

Sam’s town is one of my all time favorites but doesn’t look great with many other chips imo. These however are very versatile. Plus Sam’s town chips can almost always be found :D
You're going to be hard pressed to find a more brilliant simple chip. Hence why they are the perfect fracs for my twisted set.

I've got the know how and the will to do it. I just still feel a bit bad and its holding me back lol
The set has already been murdered by being split imo. It was barely playable anyways. So many T5s and way too little T100s. Plus many T100s are being murdered anyways I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom