SOLD Aransas Queen (Aransas Pass, TX) 520 pc sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uclaure

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I have split up my remaining Aransas chips into 4 lots. Each lot will contain 200 $5’s, 200 25’s, 100 $100’s, 20 $500’s. I will not peel of certain denominations, so please don’t ask. Just add your own $1’s and fracs... @Gear already has the files to get your labels. $600 plus shipping per lot of 520 chips. *1 dealer button included with each set
E71F25F3-BEEC-42C4-9790-FE590D75D8E3.jpeg
847F8A7F-1882-43C8-AFC8-5DD0D7D8F3D7.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice! Any new chippers out there on the fence about spending money on Paulsons... seriously consider these! Great breakdown and price! Definitely would’ve taken a set if I didn’t already own! Also with @BarrieJ3 if it splits I would be interested in barrel of 500’s :cool
Also glad to know @Gear has the files for a small relabel project (add in 43mm AS’s as T1000 :D)
GLWS BUDDY! LOVE THESE CHIPPIES :tup:

Nice! Any new chippers out there on the fence about spending money on Paulsons... seriously consider these! Great breakdown and price! Definitely would’ve taken a set if I didn’t already own! Also with @BarrieJ3 if it splits I would be interested in barrel of 500’s :cool
Also glad to know @Gear has the files for a small relabel project (add in 43mm AS’s as T1000 :D)
GLWS BUDDY! LOVE THESE CHIPPIES :tup:
Can’t wait to see some oversized Aransas Queens :rolleyes:

These are awesome chips, GLWS! I've been able to build an AQ set over the last month or two and I'm loving them.

As with everyone else, I'd be interested in some $500s if a buyer doesn't need them or there's a split. Maybe some $100s too. :)

Alright, looks like we got 18 buyers for the $500s, and 11 for the $100s.

(but for reals, about as good a deal as you’re gonna find for these big denoms!)

@uclaure we’re you part of the original buyers group or did you just count together this much amazingness?
I was one of the original buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom