Reshipping (ordering closed) April 2023 Cards Mold Group Buy- PCF Cash, Burro Inn, Bal Tabarin etc. (1 Viewer)

Microstakes 1c 5c 25c $1 $5

I started just using dollars as cents ($5 chip = 5 cents). I know others here have done this too. No need to locate those hard-to-get micro fracs, and puts the nicer chips into play. If I made a custom set of ceramics, I probably would get micro fracs though, so I do understand wanting to have them.

Aria Tourney:
25- 175
100(Y)- 175
500- 100
1,000- 150
5,000- 50
25,000- 25
100,000- 25
Dealer-2

Flamingo:
$.25- 900
$1- 200
$5- 100
$25- 25
Dealer -1

Thanks!

Only the designs in the OP and at the link below are available

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/media/albums/cards-mold-tina-justin.1981/
So just for clarity's sake, since others have already ordered Aria chips in this group buy, is it safe to say that Aria cash chips are still available regardless if they still appear in that link or not? Because if they are then I'll definitely order.

Also, does Tina happen to offer a color sample set of just the plain colors like what CPC offers? Just to plan ahead if/when I wanna design my own chips someday. Thanks!

So just for clarity's sake, since others have already ordered Aria chips in this group buy, is it safe to say that Aria cash chips are still available regardless if they still appear in that link or not? Because if they are then I'll definitely order.

Also, does Tina happen to offer a color sample set of just the plain colors like what CPC offers? Just to plan ahead if/when I wanna design my own chips someday. Thanks!
Wondering the same thing. Also, in general how long does an order take to show up at your door? How much is shipping on average for <1000 chips?

Wondering the same thing. Also, in general how long does an order take to show up at your door? How much is shipping on average for <1000 chips?
Once we place the order it’s usually about 60 days or less and you have the chips at your door. Shipping for less than 1000 chips is about $16

Also, does Tina happen to offer a color sample set of just the plain colors like what CPC offers? Just to plan ahead if/when I wanna design my own chips someday.

Here is the color wheel sample set from Tina....

color_wheelA.jpgcolor_wheelB.jpgcolor_wheelC.jpgcolor_wheelD.jpgcolor_wheelE.jpgcolor_wheelF.jpgcolor_wheelG.jpgcolor_wheelH.jpgcolor_wheelI.jpgcolor_wheelJ.jpg

Thank you so much for doing this!

Aria’s cash chips (39mm):
$.05 - 100
$.25 - 200
$1 - 200
$5 - 200
$20 - 200
$100 - 100

Total: 1000 chips

That looks like no mold chips. This is for cards mold only. I will do a group buy next month for no mold chips and can do it then
Hi Justin,

I'm interested in the London set and the Aladin set. What is the difference between no mold and cards mold? I'm a newbie on here.

Hi Justin,

I'm interested in the London set and the Aladin set. What is the difference between no mold and cards mold? I'm a newbie on here.
Cards mold have the cards design recessed into the chip. No mold are flat but have a textured surface.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom