Apache Poker Chips Appreciation Thread! (1 Viewer)

LotsOfChips

Flush
Reaction score
I want to send a big shout-out and kudos to Josh Shore (@Apache) at Apache Poker Chips.

He has created several amazing sets of entry level and intermediate level chips, including Bank, Majestic, and the amazing 43mm Royal Card Room chips. The quality and colors of these chips is great (compared to comparably priced chips), and he has created chip sets that truly stand out from the crowd.

IMO his prices are very reasonable, and allow newby chippers like myself to put together a great interim chip set for those that cannot currently acquire the more coveted Paulsons. He has a great selection of accessories such as racks and Jetons.

But what truly sets him apart in my books is the customer service. I have received a couple of items that were either damaged in transit or were different from what I ordered, and he immediately shipped out replacement items at no cost, and declined when I offered to ship the incorrect items back to him.

I think we're lucky to have Josh on this site, and just wanted to say so in a thread.

Yep, Apache is great. I ordered few CC sample sets from them before settling on the Royals. Couldn’t be happier!

Big thank you to Josh! :D

I'm planning to expand my Majestics to about a 1000 chips over the next year, as the need arises.
Being able to do that on a budget for such amazing chips is just an awesome achievement on @Apache 's end!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom