Apache 4800 back on sale! (1 Viewer)

That's what I was told a while back... but it obviously wasn't true. They simply moved them to back corner spots of the stores and replaced their "heavy traffic sales" locations with some self interlocking box system for tools.

Have not seen that manager again... but have bought several cases since. Definitely not the quantities of stock they previously had, but they are definitely still there and I am very thankful for it!!

Just got this one set up the other day, the racks are cheepos because the ceramics don't fit in Paulson type racks
20220511_160820.jpg

That's 1,800 chips hiding in there with plenty of extra space!

Thanks for sharing this. I was hoping to fit 2000 chips into one of those lol.
Up to 2,100, 7 rows 3 high, you will have to figure out the height of the last row as woth 2k chips you would have to fill the space of that missing rack (much better to go 2,100 if you can) but yes the case will hold it!

I'm heading there today to buy two of them. I think the couple is only good for two at a time.

The last coupon I used a couple of months ago let me buy 3 at a time for the 3800. Maybe I'll take the two out to the car and come back in and buy two more lol. The peer pressure is killing me.

Father's day super coupon pops up on the site for 20% off one item, or you can try the number on this one.

1655522849497.png

nice ! Those apaches are in stock in town by me. I’m gonna head over today and make that happen

Gotta have an "Inside Track" club membership... :(
Which isn't free and sorta negates the savings.
I buy all of my "Single Use" tools there, but probably still not shopping there often enough to pay the $30 a year to be in their club.
Anyone out there join up and feel like its worth it??

Gotta have an "Inside Track" club membership... :(
Which isn't free and sorta negates the savings.
I buy all of my "Single Use" tools there, but probably still not shopping there often enough to pay the $30 a year to be in their club.
Anyone out there join up and feel like it’s worth it??
This coupon is for everyone, the membership gets you in a day early

After approximately 1000 gallons of Plasti Dip. Could’ve probably added another card slot but wanted as much padding as I could get away with and still have all the necessities in the box. 1500 chip tournament set up.

For those that have gone three racks deep did you replace the base foam? I’ve left it in but it’s difficult to close, though I’m hoping that will just serve to keep everything in place (and not compress the living shit out of everything).

009B27BF-8A61-4E2D-8DCB-B25DF96E4AA7.jpeg

After approximately 1000 gallons of Plasti Dip. Could’ve probably added another card slot but wanted as much padding as I could get away with and still have all the necessities in the box. 1500 chip tournament set up.

For those that have gone three racks deep did you replace the base foam? I’ve left it in but it’s difficult to close, though I’m hoping that will just serve to keep everything in place (and not compress the living shit out of everything).

View attachment 1059691
Looks good, do you have 3 levels of racks in there? That container is the apache 4800???

For those that have gone three racks deep did you replace the base foam? I’ve left it in but it’s difficult to close, though I’m hoping that will just serve to keep everything in place (and not compress the living shit out of everything)
I replaced the bottom foam with this packing foam I got with a package. It’s very firm, closed-cell, and about 3/8” thick. I’m not too worried about cushion, I’m not taking the case on rough trips. 3 racks tall, 5 across…1,500 chips, and the top closes nicely.
9FF52ABA-78B0-4BF5-9CE4-56D8BC9CDDEE.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom