Anyone know if these are any good? (1 Viewer)

you won't have flaking issues as are likely with some China clays.
Unless I'm mistaken, the China Clay pharaohs are the only CC chip that have ever had a flaking issue. CPS, Majestics, Milanos all have not (I have some of each). Were there other, lesser known CC chips that flaked?

You're mistaken.
o_O

I need makes. Nothing recent I believe, as I have CPC, Majestic, and Milanos and all are as good as the day they came out of their seran wrappers. Pharaohs were before my time, but I was aware of them and their issues (thus have none).

Lots of recent discussion regarding this, in several threads. At least four or five different china clays have been identified as having crumble and/or deterioration issues, including the relatively recent tower & spear run (yeah, surprised me, too).

Ahh thank you colter, so basically what your saying is they are one step up from dice chips? I just liked the denominations on them it would suit my game perfectly. Oh well I'll keep looking for those Paulson's or China clays with the denoms I require.

Good that you went with the Monacos.

They look like Bud Jones (kinda) but they feel like pieces of shit. Fracs exist but are hard as hell to find.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom