Anyone Interested in Nevada Jacks - Clay Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHB

Flush
Reaction score
I am trying to acquire some Nevada Jacks - Clay Chips - there is a lot of 600 - First Run Chips available for $4 per chip - $2,400 for the whole lot. See Picture Below - The available breakdown is
150 -- 25¢

150 --50¢ with edge stripe
150 -- $1
75 -- $5
50 -- $25
20 -- $100

5 -- $500
I am willing to buy and distribute - I am also willing to keep - up to all the $5 - $25 - $100 - & $500 chips - are they any folks interested in any of the 25¢ - 50¢ and $1 chips.

A lot of these sold at auction on eBay for about $.75/ chip a few weeks ago that I thought about grabbing, that seems to be about the going rate for them fwiw...

I know there was a BCC and ASM version, maybe they have drastically different values?

Yeah I wouldn’t be paying more than a $1 each for these, which look to be the ASM version.

I’ve never heard of these being more than that.

A lot of these sold at auction on eBay for about $.75/ chip a few weeks ago that I thought about grabbing, that seems to be about the going rate for them fwiw...

I know there was a BCC and ASM version, maybe they have drastically different values?

I don't think there would be drastically different values between the two, but then again, what the hell do I know?
But to me, clearly $4 is WAAAAAAY too much. Bordering on ridiculous.
$1 each is probably quite reasonable. There's someone in Minnesota who's been trying to sell a BCC 1000-chip set for $0.85 per for at least the better part of a year. $0.75 each would be a good deal.

Ok. Tough crowd. I understand where your all coming from. No worries. They have strong sentimental value to the owner - I have been collecting these for a long time - and will just drop the posting and make other arrangements. A simple “No - not interested- too expensive” - would get the point across.

I can only speak for myself, but I assume the others were posting with the same thoughts in mind.

My intention wasn’t to ruin any thoughts of people grouping together to buy these, I was more posting my price understanding in case you were about to overpay yourself.

Sentimental value to the current owner doesn’t increase their market value. Good luck and I hope you get them. They are a nice set.

Appreciate it - I totally understand and I have been buying them for years. This was the first time - in a long time - I found any which I believe to be brand new - I personally was willing to "overpay" for them.....personal choice -

I've been overpaying for prime condition chips for my micro set for months now. The time to buy chips is when you see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom