Anyone ever order from Aurorapokergear.com? (1 Viewer)

Chipnut

Flush
Reaction score
Happy Holidays. Has anyone ever ordered from Aurorapokergear.com? I was looking at bounty chips and was wondering why their service and quality is like.

Hi, @Chipnut. To date, we’ve done a lot of our business on Etsy, strangely, (http://etsy.me/2giM40i) and you can read reviews there. Most of our business is done via email. Direct communication with the buyer tends to lead to a much nicer custom chip, so it’s the preferred method. Unfortunately, that doesn’t lead to many reviews. Our sales are in the thousands. There is a custom item listed on the APG shop (www.aurorapokergear.com/shop) for 3900 “Life Rolls On” chips, but I don’t think that customer ever left a review. That’s our biggest order, so far. Another customer ordered 2000 custom “StuLu Lounge” chips recently and you can see both of the above on our instagram page: instagram.com/aurorapokergear.

We offer samples of al of our chips, but our ClubEQ chips are all we have in stock, atm. Need to order some more! We also have a bunch of Havoc Bounty Chips.

We also offer custom-designed crystal dealer buttons, but have not expanded to other types yet.

We offer samples of al of our chips, but our ClubEQ chips are all we have in stock, atm. Need to order some more! We also have a bunch of Havoc Bounty Chips.

We also offer custom-designed crystal dealer buttons, but have not expanded to other types yet.
I’m interested in samples too, the edges look square which I like and the colors look crisp. Do you make the blanks yourself? I have read that most high grade blanks come from sunfly, abc, gocc and the rest are from factories in China.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom