Any new research on using ultrasonic with CPC/ASM? (1 Viewer)

Landmark fake TSP on these. I think I cooked em up for a while, like 2 minutes or more. I did these a while ago so I don’t know the exact time and temp.

I have used simple green recently on bcc’s with good results. It doesn’t seem to fade the chips as much. I find red chips to get faded a lot with fake tsp, even some plastics, which are hard to oil. I like simple green much more than Dawn in the ultrasonic.
And no "melting" or "disintegrating" with the fake TSP? I have definitely started disintegrating a Horshu mold Binions chip with fake TSP. Did you have them in the salad spinner or just in the basket?

Personally speaking, getting a bowl of warm water and Dawn dish soap cleans all clay chips including CPC/ASM well enough.

Personally, I forego that step and instead, I use a microfiber cloth and dab it with some mineral oil and oil the chips, even the dusty factory minty ones. The microfiber cloth will absorb the factory dust and the mineral oil will have the chips looking clean and vibrant.

Case in point, my customs from earlier this year.

Before:

After:

if i was going to clean, i think i would use your method

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom