Wanted Any Jack Detroit (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Let’s try this. Looking for these Mint Jack Detroit tournament Denominations here but it would be better just to find more that go with my current set of melons and primaries. But if I can't find them I'm open to the secondary chips but I'll need more of them. Here's my wants options below.

• 1 rack of Melons, 1 rack of Primary Hundos, and two barrels of Primary Five Hundos.
  • <OR> 2 racks of secondary $25s, 2 racks of secondary Hundos, 1 rack of secondary Five Hundos
  • 1 Rack or 3 barrels of Aurora Star AS $20 8v 43mm
  • Open to any oversized 43mm Blaze Orange or Grey/Silver for over labeling for the 1k and 5ks that's affordable.
  • Open to a small Set of JD Solid Tournaments (100-T25s, 100-T100s, 60-T500s, 60-T1000, 20-T5000

Thinking of a Tourney set of Secondaries possibly or if I can get some more melons I could go that way as well. Hit me up and let's have a conversation if you have some Jacks that you're selling Easier if I get another rack of melons I can do a 2 table tourney otherwise I'll need two racks of secondaries. And hundos the same thing. One rack of P100s or two racks of secondary hundos and I can support 2 tables. I need 2 more barrels of p500s or secondary could work as well. And I need 3 barrels of MINT AS $20. If you have ideas on 1k or 5k chips I'm open to relabeling. I'll never be able to get the reals deals. Thanks again.

Last edited:
1682001828316.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom