SOLD Any interest in barrels of PCA $5 and $25 secondaries? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boltonguy

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hi Everyone, I have completed my PCA set and I have some spare barrels of mint PCA secondaries I would sell if there is interest:
2 barrels of mint $5 secondaries @ $95 / barrel plus shipping
1 barrel of mint $25 secondaries @ $65 plus shipping

This is my cost. Just trying to pass these on not make a profit.

IMG_2929.jpg

IMG_2933.jpg

IMG_2931.jpg

Last edited:
Theres someone looking for a barrel of 25s from the last sale
Thanks for the tag I'm good though

So many people going for PCAs now I can hardly keep track :tdown:
I mean, they are awesome chips. THC mold, leaded, shaped inlays on $5 and up? Little to not like.

Playing with these chips at @Irish 's last cash game was awesome even though I donked out in a little over an hour. Only my CDI'98's come close to these. I didn't think I'd be much of a fan of leaded chips, but boy was I wrong.

I mean, they are awesome chips. THC mold, leaded, shaped inlays on $5 and up? Little to not like.

Playing with these chips at @Irish 's last cash game was awesome even though I donked out in a little over an hour. Only my CDI'98's come close to these. I didn't think I'd be much of a fan of leaded chips, but boy was I wrong.
For A LOT less money, I fancy me the Empress line of chips over these. Leaded, shaped, and textured inlays as well. I'm not knocking PCAs, but for the costs, I couldn't buy in. As well, the RHC $1s just started to tilt me, despite not caring at first.

98 CDIs are just as good in my books! Maybe someday, @allforcharity will grace my home game with his set. Hahahahaah:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::bag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom