Any interest in a table topper that works for a standard folding table? (1 Viewer)

Let's get this party started for the 10x minimum order for 71.5 x 29.5 table toppers. Here's the interest so far:
@shleepytime - 2x Oval - (Generic, Craps dark font)
@wonderpuddle - 3x Oval - (2 Paris, Craps)
@Old State - 1x Oval - (Generic?)
@Eaglefang - 1x Oval
@Mandos - 1x Oval - (Aria)
@eightyWon - 1x Oval

We're close.
I’m going to take a paris and a craps topper (the one with white lettering, I think).

I think @WhiteMamba1646 is going to take a flamingo and a paris. I’m waiting for him to confirm. But that should get us to ten.

I measured my table (from menards) and it's actual width is barely 29" (despite the website listing it at 30").

I'd want any topper for it to sit comfortably within the dimensions of the table with no overlap at all meaning I'd need something in the 28-28.5" width (to be within the margin of production error) so please mark me down as OUT.

Here's the newly updated totals:

Let's get this party started for the 10x minimum order for 71.5 x 29.5 table toppers. Here's the interest so far:
@wonderpuddle - 2x Oval - (Paris, Craps light font)
@WhiteMamba1646 - 2x Oval - (Flamingo, Paris)
@SaucyAussie - 2x Oval
@Mandos - 1x Oval
@rjdev7 -1x Oval

We hit our minimum!
@rjdev7 will probably reach out to you directly for your specific order

Here's the newly updated totals:

@wonderpuddle - 2x Oval - (Paris, Craps light font)
@WhiteMamba1646 - 2x Oval - (Flamingo, Paris)
@SaucyAussie - 2x Oval
@Mandos - 1x Oval
@rjdev7 -1x Oval

We hit our minimum!
@rjdev7 will probably reach out to you directly for your specific order
Alright, I've reached out to everyone via PM. Please send me payment asap so I can confirm the ten toppers. If we cannot get the 9 we anticipate, I will refund everyone before the 12th when I place the orders.

Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom