Antonio Esfandiari Signs With Ultimate Poker

Poker News

Full House
Online poker is coming back to the United States in a big way, and Ultimate Poker — along with poker superstar Antonio Esfandiari — is leading the way. On Tuesday, ...

More...

SirPurr

High Hand
For a second I mistook Ultimate Poker with Ultimate Bet.

Would have been great if Ultimate Bet came back to life, they still owe me money...

bauss

Sitting Out
For a second I mistook Ultimate Poker with Ultimate Bet.

Would have been great if Ultimate Bet came back to life, they still owe me money...
Same here. But Ultimate Bet/Absolute Poker would still have to pay back US players if they wanted to return.

dowdyrich

Sitting Out
Looking forward to the option of playing online, legally. I really like Antonio as a player. Not as pompous as Helmuth or Negreneau, who seem to think they are a gift to poker. I remember my first cash of 400$ from FullTilt before ban hammers were dropped.

SirPurr

High Hand
Looking forward to the option of playing online, legally. I really like Antonio as a player. Not as pompous as Helmuth or Negreneau, who seem to think they are a gift to poker. I remember my first cash of 400$ from FullTilt before ban hammers were dropped.

I agree.

Antonio Esfandiari is really a down to earth guy and a great player.

I loved how he gave his bracelet to his father after he won the Big One for One Drop.

bauss

Sitting Out
If you won millions of dollars playing poker wouldn't you have a ego too? I like Antonio too, but I think all players that win money have some sort of a ego. Hellmuth's ego is bigger then others, because of all the WSOP bracelet's he won.

Top Bottom