Cancelled Antique Rose $20 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... The three people who have those chips won't sell, and I'm not sure there is much more then that out there. But, ya never know.

11 days without bumping this thread - well done to me for being so patient I think it’s a personal record :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

While I work on the lineup of my future mixed hotstamp set, I would also add a care to buy a single Antique Rose $20. I am also looking for a single Silver Star $5. And if you have neither but have good option for a hotstamp $5 and $1 to fit with those and the Lakeshore 50c, please PM me - I am looking for options

thanks!

EDIT 9/8

Might be optimistic but I will try anyway.

Looking for a rack of Antique Rose $20. Happy to buy by the barrel too.
Condition similar to those that sold here last year would be perfect :tup:

Also trying to gather some sense of availability and prices of the Ramada Card room $5. Did one rack actually sell for $145 earlier this year? Is that an outlier or the fair going rate?

Thanks for your help!

pr0n bump ! + have edited OP

8AA849E3-7552-4A3C-BACA-6120947AF8F1.jpeg

It has been a good week. Let’s make the weekend even better :D

you have a barrel, a couple barrels, a rack? Please get in touch

D1310FBE-A2C5-47B3-AFB7-8F800885A9D1.jpeg

lol yeah, I've tried to wait so you could find some, but my last chips are coming in. Gonna have to post my wanted ad shortly, just need a barrel to finish off the rack.

I almost posted “PM coming” just to mess with Alex a little :)

To be clear, I don’t have any

C'mon Josh, everyone knows you don't have them anymore...
Not since about 2 months ago were I sold my final barrels. Remember I kept those two barrels for my mixed set...

Someone is putting the band back together and harassed me and one... Other... Poor... Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom