Wanted Annual Plea to Help the Hungry Children & Also My Broken TRK Rounders Set. Please!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla28

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
What's sad to hear is that in our land of plenty, there are children that still go hungry every night. And what's more sad or not that sad really but pretty pathetic is that my TRK Rounders STT set is still unplayable. Only need a handful of high denominations to run a 1 table tournament.

So I ask you for your help in this season of giving, I will buy all TRK Rounders $25 to $1000 chips for $10 each and match a equal donation to charity to help hungry children. (Don't worry, I always donate anyways even if I don't get any chips but thought this would be a fun way to get things moving.)

logo.png

img_20200214_010241968-jpg.407858

Exciting new development...we will be auctioning off a pair of limited edition Arkham Asylum Joker Dealer Buttons designed/created by @Potsie1 and was the brainchild of @DirtyTIVA These are awesome with 3D and holographic effects. All proceeds will benefit the Hungry Children Charity. Stay tuned on Monday.

Few more hours for the Joker Dealer Buttons Charity Auction and a bump for my lowly TRK Rounders set. :cry:

Last week before I send in the donations thru my wife's work which matches dollar for dollar. BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom