An update on the near future (1 Viewer)

Potsie1

Full House
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I hope you all are well. I wanted to give an update to those who follow my forum and have messaged me over the last couple months. I've only been logging on to answer my pm's and have over 700 notifications to catch up on. Our house finally sold last Wednesday and I'm exhausted from moving all our stuff into storage. Tomorrow will be my final day at a job I've held for 15 years. I'm very excited about what the future will hold as I'll be able to pursue my passions and spend more time with my two daughters.

This Friday I'll be loading up a 20ft truck and making a 2 day road trip to my new future home in Arizona. On Monday I'll help my mom move into her new home also in Arizona. My muscles are already sore and I'm guessing I'll be taking a bunch of ibuprofen this weekend. Over the next 4 weeks I'll be setting up my work area so I can begin working on some special projects. I hope to give everyone more updates and specifics next week.

I'm also excited to share that two days ago I acquired www.holdempokerchips.com and will be working on getting it up and running very soon.

Chat with you all very soon.

Jim

My first purchase of high end chips was from holdempokerchips in 2006. Samurai Palace :)
followed by many other sets: chipco vineyards, bcc speakeasy, aruba palm beach, etc...

Looking forward and wish you all the best

That is great news Jim.

First things first now...get settled and take some time to recoup from these stressy & busy times.
You'll be back soon stonger then ever :)

Good luck Jim on the new diggs, new lifestyle and the new endeavor. Sounds like you got your hand full for the next couple of months. Can't wait to see what you're able to do with holdempokerchips. :cool

Hey everyone. I hope you all are well. I wanted to give an update to those who follow my forum and have messaged me over the last couple months. I've only been logging on to answer my pm's and have over 700 notifications to catch up on. Our house finally sold last Wednesday and I'm exhausted from moving all our stuff into storage. Tomorrow will be my final day at a job I've held for 15 years. I'm very excited about what the future will hold as I'll be able to pursue my passions and spend more time with my two daughters.

This Friday I'll be loading up a 20ft truck and making a 2 day road trip to my new future home in Arizona. On Monday I'll help my mom move into her new home also in Arizona. My muscles are already sore and I'm guessing I'll be taking a bunch of ibuprofen this weekend. Over the next 4 weeks I'll be setting up my work area so I can begin working on some special projects. I hope to give everyone more updates and specifics next week.

I'm also excited to share that two days ago I acquired www.holdempokerchips.com and will be working on getting it up and running very soon.

Jim

Fantastic!

Wish you much success in the new life, Jim!

Good luck in the move, Jim! I'm excited for what the future brings you next and am glad that you will get to spend more time with family. Be safe.

Congrats Jim!

You'll be greatly missed as a presence at my game.

I look forward to seeing what you do with the website!

Jim
CONGRATULATIONS and best of luck on your new journey!! I'm really really looking forward to seeing what special projects you come up with!! :tup:

It was a pleasure meeting you, Jim and thanks again for entertaining me in the basement.
Good luck to you and your family in AZ, and look forward to those projects, sir.

While I have a long way to go in getting the website and my office set up, I am now in a position to start listing some items again. If anyone messaged me in the last 2 months about an item now is a good time to hit me up and get back in touch. Thank you everyone for your patience and thank you for the well wishes.

While I have a long way to go in getting the website and my office set up, I am now in a position to start listing some items again. If anyone messaged me in the last 2 months about an item now is a good time to hit me up and get back in touch. Thank you everyone for your patience and thank you for the well wishes.
You ROCK!! I greatly appreciate you bringing this back to life!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom