• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine An optimistic seller? (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1541541133

1617826633360.jpeg

1617826683944.jpeg

But then....

1617826762996.jpeg

One of these racks is not like the other ....

Are the blacks and purples definitely plastic? It's hard to tell what they are - and the seller doesn't seem to have any clue what he's selling.

Likely wheatears

But he had to get those two chip boxes from *somewhere*....

yea, it was the box that threw me a bit. none of the others are shown in one of those except the pinks and it looks like there're a few boxes packaged like that.

the guy is hopeless though.

"hey, i was wondering if any of the chips are clay - it looks like some of them are different brands"
"all or nothing"
"ok, but could you tell me if some of the chips are clay? i may buy the whole set if it has some of what i'm looking for"
"all or nothing bud"

yea, it was the box that threw me a bit. none of the others are shown in one of those except the pinks and it looks like there're a few boxes packaged like that.

"hey, i was wondering if any of the chips are clay - it looks like some of them are different brands"
"all or nothing"
"ok, but could you tell me if some of the chips are clay? i may buy the whole set if it has some of what i'm looking for"
"all or nothing bud"
Nah, he's not hopeless; he just doesn't want headaches. If you start dealing with people like us, you might end up with a return on your hands. Sell to somebody who's clueless and he's likely to be satisfied with whatever you send him.

"all or nothing"
"all or nothing bud"
In other words yes, but no splits

"all or nothing"
"all or nothing bud"
Maybe he'll change his mind in a few weeks once no one has paid him $1700 for a bunch of dice chips

Nah, he's not hopeless; he just doesn't want headaches. If you start dealing with people like us, you might end up with a return on your hands. Sell to somebody who's clueless and he's likely to be satisfied with whatever you send him.
kijiji doesn't really have a returns option so i'm thinking it's not that.

if he knew that he had valuable clay chips it would make no sense to include an obscured pic of them and offer no information - the stuff that's pictured prominently is worth very little even new, and he's asking $1,700.

kijiji doesn't really have a returns option so i'm thinking it's not that.

if he knew that he had valuable clay chips it would make no sense to include an obscured pic of them and offer no information - the stuff that's pictured prominently is worth very little even new, and he's asking $1,700.
Yeah I made a few assumptions without clicking the link. Sounds hopeless

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom