An Adventure Was Had - Adolfo's (1 Viewer)

Will do terrible things trade for a small set.

These are insane and those $20s are fantastic! I think the standout to me set-wise are surprisingly the reds, in no small part thanks to the contrast with the surrounding denominations. Plus you can never go wrong with 3d14; it's the ultimate insert pattern.
Yeah they’re the perfect classic red $5, and I love Royal Red as a base, they’re so bright, borderline neon, and it’s surprisingly hard to find red $5s without green inserts haha.

Great freaking read, story, and overall experience! Semi-jealous I wasn’t there to experience something like this, but super glad you are able to share it with us! Thank you @colter ripton, @kmccormick100, @RocAFella1, and @BarrieJ3 ! If for some miracle you make some samples, I would be honored to take one for the sole purpose of know the history behind them!

congratulations! Can’t wait to see you guys up and running

Yeah they’re the perfect classic red $5, and I love Royal Red as a base, they’re so bright, borderline neon, and it’s surprisingly hard to find red $5s without green inserts haha.
What do you guys think you are going to use for your permanent fracs? Yellow? Green? or maybe Salmon?

What do you guys think you are going to use for your permanent fracs? Yellow? Green? or maybe Salmon?
Peach blends the Cali set with traditional Vegas colors flawlessly.

Last edited:
We used pink but pulled them off the table eventually. I think our group (I may have been last holdout) has finally mentally moved past fracs.

We can use sets with fracs for a hold ‘em game if needed, but I think moving forward most of our games will simply be $1/$1.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom