Cancelled Ambassador Plaza $500 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Dobbs

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Jack $5 relabeled as Jack $250 - Full rack for $375 - SOLD

Ambassador Plaza $500 - 2 barrels for $420 or $210 a barrel

Never played by me, chips are mint!

PP F&F CONUS ONLY

Shipping $8.

Thanks for looking.

20200403_195712.jpg
20200403_195645.jpg
20200403_195639.jpg

Last edited:
I believe you just have to peel these off, so it shouldn't be bad at all. Great seller also!
There is always some potential of the overlabel also pulling off the plastic layer of the original label.

Not trying to derail a sale. I've murdered some chips. I first overlabeled them, and then went for full inlay removal. So no big deal, but I did notice about 3 or 4 chips out of 255 in which the overlabel peeling took off the original plastic cover. It can happen.

However, for these overlabeled Jacks, when you pull off the labels, there is just a small chance that this could happen to your original Jack label

Just throwing this out there as information to help you (any potential buyer) about this phenomenon:tup:

GLWS!

I've done close to a hundred of chips myself, mainly because I cant make up my mind on the denoms! Ask @Gear how many label orders I've made through him haha! None of mine were ever damaged

I've done close to a hundred of chips myself, mainly because I cant make up my mind on the denoms! Ask @Gear how many label orders I've made through him haha! None of mine were ever damaged

I was merely giving information. Passing on my experience, as I've removed Gear labels and reapplied Gear labels, in the hundreds also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom