• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Am I missing something? Why has no one purchased these yet? (1 Viewer)

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
These have been up on eBay for several months now. They seem like a pretty solid price at $1.50/chip--maybe a touch high? They look great, though, and a nice breakdown for a .25/.50 game.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/600-Piece-...rentrq:e9d66cbd16a0aa13f69e3959ffdde050|iid:1

Solid THCs (most used THCs) have come down in value significantly in the last year with the release of so many chips into the market. This looks like a pretty well done relabel set, but you’d need this breakdown to be perfect to go for it at this price, I feel like one could replicate this for around $1/chip with whatever theme they wanted

$1.25 - $1.50 / chip a good price I would think. Good solids, milled? custom labels. Seems about right. Decent breakdown for a 1 table cash game.

A very good price, actually. Not high at all if the work has been done.
That’s what I was thinking. Even if you found good condition solids for a good price, you’d still have to mill and buy labels.

BTW, are these @Gear labels?

Last edited:
I'd buy them if I had the funds. Love the design, perfect breakdown for a 1 table cash game at .25/.50.

Wow, the inlays look to be perfectly replaced. I would have guessed they were his work.

IMO the price is very good. If you factor in what the cost is to have this done to inlaid chips, they should be sold. Too bad there isn't 400 of the fuchsia chips.

If anyone is interested I had messaged this seller on eBay offering $600. He said he'd accept $750.

I was tempted to pick them up but couldn't justify another set of chips at the time.

That is a nice little set. Nothing wrong with it. I think around 1.25/ea. would be about right.

Great colors! Similarly surprised these haven't been snapped up. Fuschia is v nice, Peach is sweet, Day Green rocks, Chocolate is nice... And a cool label to boot!

Might buy these mysel'!! :D

That's the other issue... Expanding this set is near impossible.

They are nice chips, but the price is too high for how small the market is (IMO). And that's why they've lingered on eBay.

I'm not so sure. I've seen barrels of those fuchsia starburst come up here and there, just need to be patient. I wonder if the seller also owns/has the art. It's a nice set.

I'm not so sure. I've seen barrels of those fuchsia starburst come up here and there, just need to be patient. I wonder if the seller also owns/has the art. It's a nice set.

But then you have to match the labels... And because they were not @Gear labels to begin with, expansion using @Gear labels may not be

2f7b75c9a0df611592eff0eb5780f9f7.jpg

which would bother my some people's OCD.

Dude those chips are cool. Fuscia starbursts pop up pretty regularly. I'd be shocked if the seller isn't a member here....he "milled the chips and cleaned them with an ultrasonic". Only people on this site do/write shit like that.

Btw, these are good condition Club Cal-Neva roulettes that have been milled, cleaned, and custom sticker applied. This is a good deal for milled chips. I'm sure they can be custom relabeled without too much trouble. I recognize the chips and know who I sold it to.

Hey guys... Haven't been on the site lately due to personal reasons. This auction is mine. I made the set with the intention of keeping them (actually started two sets at the same time... Different inlay art on the other one) but decided to go a different route. Hense they are on sale. I did the art, milling and cleaning myself and would be willing to include the art to whomever buys the set so that they don't have to worry about future expansion. A pcf vendor did the inlay printing. I do reserve the right to use the label art in the future if I want to print a set for myself or for close pcf friends. But that's a long shot and more than likely the buyer would be the only person to have a complete set with this inlay art. I priced them higher on eBay due to the fees.

Last edited:
Hey guys... Haven't been on the site lately due to personal reasons. This auction is mine. I made the set with the intention of keeping them (actually started two sets at the same time... Different inlay art on the other one) but decided to go a different route. Hense they are on sale. I did the art, milling and cleaning myself and would be willing to include the art to whomever buys the set so that they don't have to worry about future expansion. A pcf vendor did the inlay printing. I do reserve the right to use the label art in the future if I want to print a set for myself or for close pcf friends. But that's a long shot and more than likely the buyer would be the only person to have a complete set with this inlay art. I priced them higher on eBay due to the fees.
Thanks for jumping in. I was wondering if they belonged to a PCF’er, mostly due to the breakdown, and presence of a $20 chip. :)

Nicely done!i wish I could buy them. :tup:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom