All-In Chip Brand (2 Viewers)

Silent_K

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I have a generic 500 set of chips I got about 15 years ago. The brand is “All-In Chips”. I really like the way they feel and would love to add on to my set but I can’t find them anywhere.

I’ve done some digging and it looks like the company folded a number of years ago, leaving almost no trace.

My set has mostly white, red and green with a few black. It looks like from the promotional material I was able to find that they made other colors, but I’ve never actually seen them. I’d love a tournament set if I could find more blacks, purples,yellows, etc.

Does anyone have any information on these chips? Do you know anyone else who owns a set?

Here are some pictures for reference:

1C4CDC3A-08B1-4FC4-B1BC-D91B3DFA7085.jpeg
1EE85EC8-5F36-4EEB-9D93-A2D39E66E531.jpeg
434BAF93-6987-40E0-8D6E-CFE5A09761A0.jpeg

Don’t know about these specifically but they look like plastic sluggos (metal inserts). And if so, not considered very good chips around here (not trying to be a dick), but if you like them, that’s really all that matters.

My advice would be to turn around now and stay happy with what you’ve got. This place is filled with people who didn’t and now have too many high end chipsets (and no money) with wives/girlfriends shaking their heads.

If you decide to stay, though, I welcome you on your journey down the rabbit hole. It’s one helluva ride!

I've typed and deleted a few sentences several times because I sounded like an entitled prick.

These are chips that get the job done and they are not completely generic dice chips, so there's that.

Erik pretty much summed it up perfectly though. If you don't want to pay around 10-30 times what yours are worth, you better turn around now while you still can. ;)

They are plastic chipset non slugged Version, about 7-8 g each

You may be able to get them custom make if you search under ABS Plastic Chip in Alibaba express but it probably not worth the extra cost

I remember these back in mid 2000’s…they are not slugged, and I remember the talk on Chiptalk was that they felt and sounded nice. Only drawback is that they are a bit brittle and can snap or break if you drop them on a hard surface.

I remember a number of CT members had them, but haven’t seen these chips on here at all.

Don’t know about these specifically but they look like plastic sluggos (metal inserts). And if so, not considered very good chips around here (not trying to be a dick), but if you like them, that’s really all that matters.

My advice would be to turn around now and stay happy with what you’ve got. This place is filled with people who didn’t and now have too many high end chipsets (and no money) with wives/girlfriends shaking their heads.

If you decide to stay, though, I welcome you on your journey down the rabbit hole. It’s one helluva ride!
I’m no expert but I’ve handled my fair share of chips and these are nothing like any other cheap composites I’ve tried (Brybelly, Claysmith, etc.). They’re much softer (you can dig your fingernail in) and have no metal inserts. The edges are square, the thickness is uniform and they stack really well. The texture and sound are very satisfying.

I’d love to get some nice customs one day but I’m of the mindset that the best chips are the ones you have. So… these are the best for me at the moment.

They've been mentioned before on PCF, and were regarded positively by those who've owned them. Here's one post: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/520-all-in-chips.69768/ - I didn't see any others but they could be easy to miss.

It's possible someone here still has a set and would be willing to part with it. If this post doesn't bring any action, consider making a Wanted post in the classifieds section later.

Keep an eye on eBay. Chances are good a set of these will turn up there eventually, but it might take quite a while before they do.

They've been mentioned before on PCF, and were regarded positively by those who've owned them. Here's one post: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/520-all-in-chips.69768/ - I didn't see any others but they could be easy to miss.

It's possible someone here still has a set and would be willing to part with it. If this post doesn't bring any action, consider making a Wanted post in the classifieds section later.

Keep an eye on eBay. Chances are good a set of these will turn up there eventually, but it might take quite a while before they do.
Thank you, this was a helpful response!

My buddy bought all of mine, 2,500 + chips. These were my first set of chips before I ordered ASM set.

1649166241910.png

I have about 1000 of these. Some still in the original wrappers. I think these are awesome chips. They are not sluggos. They are a clay composite chip.

Those were the best chips for the money for a while. Cheap and great feel.

There were quite a few people that were into these back in the day. They do pop up in sets every now and then. Though I wouldn't hold my breath because they don't seem to come up that often.

Back then, they were sold on a vendor website and you could order as many as you want. I had samples at one point.

Just played them last night, I still really like these chips, they aren’t slugged chips, much nicer
31B2A88C-32DC-470E-A6DA-FD48D35A50DB.jpeg

i'm pretty sure i had a sample of these a long time ago, and they were extremely easy to break in half by hand with little force (not that you should try that).

I’m in the same boat with he OP is in. I’ve got about 6 or 7 racks of these… White, Red, Gold and Blue.

They were my favorite chip forever. A nice clay composite. But they’re not denominated, you can’t build a set with them because you can’t find them, and I guess I’ll just have to retire them.

I understood they were the original chip on season one of High Stakes Poker.
image.jpg

I have a generic 500 set of chips I got about 15 years ago. The brand is “All-In Chips”. I really like the way they feel and would love to add on to my set but I can’t find them anywhere.

I’ve done some digging and it looks like the company folded a number of years ago, leaving almost no trace.

My set has mostly white, red and green with a few black. It looks like from the promotional material I was able to find that they made other colors, but I’ve never actually seen them. I’d love a tournament set if I could find more blacks, purples,yellows, etc.

Does anyone have any information on these chips? Do you know anyone else who owns a set?

Here are some pictures for reference:

View attachment 890389View attachment 890390View attachment 890391
I have a set of 500 of these, and they are great feeling chips. I have white,red,black,green,blue,purple,yellow and pink. Also looking for more, as they are perfectly weighted and great feeling chips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom