Alibaba ceramics? (2 Viewers)

JesseEkstrom789

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Currently doing research on alibabas ability to make poker chips, and what I found was pretty interesting. They are selling ceramics with the paulson designs on them for 0.06 - 0.15 cents a chip with a minimum order of 100 chips. Granted I will not buy from them considering I never have before but it seems like a cheap way to get ceramic chips with cool designs. Heres a picture of the paulson ceramics:

downloadPriFile.jpg

Anyone looking for fake paulson ceramics lol?

They are just using a stock picture of Paulsons in their ad.

Alibaba works great (although probably not at the moment). But when you start talking custom poker chips, beware. There are sellers on PCF who have already gone through the hard work of finding a reliable supplier with a good product. You can now buy the fruits of their labours for about $.40 per chip. Finding an overseas manufacturer for your chips online through a third party sellers site (WTF are they called?) is a lot of work.

I saw some old NexGen slugged plastic chips for sale recently on Alibaba for 8 or 10 cents a chip. I figured it was (hopefully) some manufacturer that was counterfeiting the mold. I don't know what the deal is because I stopped reading at "minimum order 150,000 chips".

Those aren't real Paulson chips pictured above. The mold images are printed (not real impressions), and the denominations are in Euros, not $$.

Indeed, Alibaba vendors will often use misleading photos of other chips in their ads, but not in this case.
They are just using a stock picture of Paulsons in their ad.

In the photo it kind of looks like those ceramics already have hooker juice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom