Airtite Help (1 Viewer)

RowdyRawhide

Full House
Reaction score
Looking to buy some more airtites, the only ones that I have came with chip purchases and I have two different kinds
here they are
airtite 1.jpg

As you can see the the one on the left has a rim a round one side and the other us smooth all of the way around. I would like to find some more of the one on the right.

ant help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance
Aaron

Looking to buy some more airtites, the only ones that I have came with chip purchases and I have two different kinds
here they are
View attachment 57458

As you can see the the one on the left has a rim a round one side and the other us smooth all of the way around. I would like to find some more of the one on the right.

Thanks in advance
Aaron

Aaron, I am in need some also, please let me know what you find.
Mark

Best place to buy airtites is http://www.jpscorner.com/
Yup that's where I got mine as well. I got them a few years ago, but I believe these are the correct ones below.

Link to specific page

This model (below) comes with the black foam ring that fits snug around the chip. You can also get it with a variety of ring colors. Or you can buy the "direct fit" model that doesn't use a foam ring at all.

upload_2016-9-28_11-13-48.png

Best place to buy airtites is http://www.jpscorner.com/
Yup that's where I got mine as well. I got them a few years ago, but I believe these are the correct ones below.

Link to specific page

This model (below) comes with the black foam ring that fits snug around the chip. You can also get it with a variety of ring colors. Or you can buy the "direct fit" model that doesn't use a foam ring at all.

View attachment 57464
So to confirm, these are the smooth edge ones

Thanks

I have some of both. The rimmed ones came from Spinetti's in a recent order. The others are from Apache, maybe ten years ago.

JP's Corner is a great vendor too. Their medallion-sized coin tubes fit a barrel of 39mm chips very nicely. I use them for storing samples/extras and for holding premade rebuy stacks.

Their medallion-sized coin tubes fit a barrel of 39mm chips very nicely. I use them for storing samples/extras and for holding premade rebuy stacks.
Are these the model H?

Storage-Tubes for Air-tite Coin Capsules
Storage tubes provide an easy way to store your AirTite coin holders in one convenient place. Designed to hold the 4 popular sizes of Airtite coin capsules.
Storage Tubes for AirTite Coin Capsules

Click Image to Enlarge
Storage tubes hold up to 20 AirTite capsules. They offer a welded bottom with a slip on cap, crystal clear and archival safe.
Check the outside diameter of your Airtite capsules if you are not sure about the model. Outside diameters are listed below.

A model is 30.9mm or 1.22"
T model is 36.5mm or 1.44"
H model is 44.5mm or 1.75"
I model is 51.6mm or 2.03"

Refer to the Airtite Chart for additional information.

Model Length (w/cap) Each
$1.50 10 ct
$13.50 25 ct
$30.00
Model A
4.125"
Model T
4.25"
Model H
4.875"
Model I
4.75"

I have a different brand that are very similar to the ones linked below on the JP's Corner website. Wylecoyo posted a thread about them on CT some time ago. Medallion size is the way to go for standard 39mm chips.

http://www.jpscorner.com/medallion-coin-tubes.html

I know there were also threads about the type of tubes that you posted, but I don't have any experience with them.

here they are
View attachment 57458

Thanks in advance
Aaron

I have a shit ton of these (over 100 extras probably). How many do you need?

I have a shit ton of these (over 100 extras probably). How many do you need?

Any chance you might be interested in a limited edition 2011 ASM St. Patrick's day chip for some smooth airtites?

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

4 leaf clover not included;)

The storage tubes are kind of cool, I remember seeing a chipper on the site using it as the pre-measured buy-ins which looked like a great idea.

Watch out for the storage tubes. The newer blue capped models (version 2) are complete sht. Get the older red capped version. Plastic is much thicker and better.

I bought the blue capped ones and tossed them on arrival. They basically fold with any type of pressure. Total garbage.

IMG_6109.JPG

Anyone have a 43m black ring air-tite laying around. Don't really want to pay $7+ in shipping from JPs.

Need it for my new $25k secondary chip I purchased from TCR.

I'm on the lookout for 1-2 of both 39mm and 43mm airtites with the foam or rubber edges on the inside as well.

Which ones are the right size for the horseshoe 25k chips. I'm clearly not smart enough to figure it out.

Last edited:
Last edited:
thr top link will be smooth edged? Similar to picture on the right in OP?

Is there a trick to getting these open? I put a chip in one just to test it out and now I can't get it open again. :mad:

FN0VG1QH4VQKLHJ.MEDIUM.jpg

Take one of these guys and gently insert it into the slit where the two sides join. Put some slight downward pressure on the blade and the two sides will separate. It shouldn't remove any material if you are gentle enough.

Reactions: 72o

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom