Airtite Case for 48 mm Tiger Dealer Chip? (1 Viewer)

Someone in some thread said this one works for it.

Air-Tite Y48mm Black Ring Coin Capsules for 2oz Libertads, Pack of 5 https://a.co/d/btg7tnI

I cannot confirm because I asked for it for my birthday to give my wife something to buy me… Lol.

Oh gosh, I’m honestly not sure, sorry I can’t help. I did a cursory glance for ‘48mm coin capsules’ on Google, but I’m not familiar with any of the results.

I don’t remember exactly what size I got but Hobby Lobby had a few different sizes of coin capsules. Seems like the actual store had more options and sizes than the website. They might have something that would work.
03D89F71-FD54-44B8-B39B-8EFA459DB763.jpeg

59059782-BE86-43F4-B1AF-F800A55C5335.jpeg

I can confirm now that the one I linked above works perfectly for the dealer button (if you are looking for one with the black ring):

View attachment 1120211

This was the only one that managed to fit a 48mm FHC chip made to be the member chip for our poker club but everybody thought it was way too big, almost the size of a hockey puck lol I’m still trying to find one that doesn’t have the black foam.

This was the only one that managed to fit a 48mm FHC chip made to be the member chip for our poker club but everybody thought it was way too big, almost the size of a hockey puck lol I’m still trying to find one that doesn’t have the black foam.
Agreed, ends up being pretty big but only thing I have found too. Still have a couple of extras if anyone needs one. LMK if you find any alternates.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom