Wanted Affordable tournament set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThrowBack

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have around $200

Looking to pick up a small tourney set for 16+

Nothing fancy, we usually do cash game just looking to have our separate setup

Not exactly sure what you can get them for today, but I got some Laurel Crowns a while back for an outdoor tournament that involved lots of drinking and finger foods and I was incredibly impressed with them!

Those ‘card mold’ chips are pretty affordable, I bet you could find a really nice color/pattern/lineup in your price range.

Those ‘card mold’ chips are pretty affordable, I bet you could find a really nice color/pattern/lineup in your price range.
Depends on how many chips he wants. Probably want a minimum of 600 to cover two tables. 700 would be better. Cards mold run 40-50 cents each.

To stay under $200, he's probably going to have to go with slugged plastic. Something like Claysmith 12 stripes are usually around 20 cents each, and sometimes you can find Milanos for about 25 cents.

Depends on how many chips he wants. Probably want a minimum of 600 to cover two tables. 700 would be better. Cards mold run 40-50 cents each.

To stay under $200, he's probably going to have to go with slugged plastic. Something like Claysmith 12 stripes are usually around 20 cents each, and sometimes you can find Milanos for about 25 cents.
Edit: Milanos are not slugged plastic. They are china clays at around 9 grams.

I can buy a cheap use set, I could get outlaws or monte carlos or really anything

I was just seeing if a member had anything a little more unique collecting dust

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom