Found Affordable (70-80¢/chip) NON-white/red/green THC/RHC to use as fracs (36mm or 39mm) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOffalo

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Update: Thanks to @iballman and @cvanem I was able to procure (without going too much above my budget) a rack of Horseshoe Cincinnati $1s and a rack of Jack Cinci GO $5s (on the way to me as we speak), so this may end up a mixed set, unless I can trade the HS Cinci $1s for Jack Cinci $1s.

I’m now looking for a chip to use as a frac. I’d strongly prefer a chip that does not share a color with one of the other denoms I have, so no white, red, green, or black if possible. The only exception would be black because we don’t use $100 chips in my game that often.

So if you have a rack, or even 4 barrels, of a THC or RHC chip not in one of the above colors at 70-80¢/chip. Let me know. 36mm would work too.

I was looking at the HS Cincinnati WSOP T100, which is a solid black 36mm RHC, which would work and might be in or close to my price range.

Obviously other denoms would work better, like the solid yellow T1000s or solid gray T5000 would be better as it doesn’t share a color with one of the cash chips I have/am getting, but those are generally more expensive.

But if you have any THC/RHC chip, spotted or solid, 39mm or 36mm in pink, brown, yellow, blue, purple, gray, etc., or a solid black (to help distinguish it from a $100 chip) that can accept a label or overlabel (or has a non-denom inlay) in my price range, please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
This community is awesome. I had people reach out to help make my goal happen! I have some $1s and $5s coming now and am looking for something I can use as a frac (25¢) for a Jack/HSC mixed set, probably a solid color chip but not necessarily so. Just something that doesn't share colors with the other denoms, so no whites, reds, or greens (unless they're a significantly different looking shade).

Again, budget is as above, though I did have to go over it to get some of the chips today, so I'm realistic. Any ideas, suggestions, or hopefully something for sale in my price range?

Maybe you could find some RHC solids from the recent Majestic Star sale or roulette solids in that price range
Thanks, I got the Majestic Star suggestion from @cvanem (tournament, so they'd be solid and not have colors that clash with the common cash chip colors) and I've been searching through the forum for milled solids, or starburts, or roulettes, but nothing's really coming up at my price range. I'm going to reach out to some people who've posted sales before that may not have sold out and see if they have anything they'd be willing to part with for a decent price.

Are you interested in the WSOP 25s from the TCR Black Friday sale?
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/black-friday-sale.81599/
I'd be worried they'd get mixed up with the Jack $25s I have, even though the WSOP T25s are 36mm, I think? I'd prefer to avoid any colors close to the $1s, $5s, and $25s.

A black chip, on the other hand, might work for my group. We play 25¢/50¢, and we don't dip into $100 chips very often. If I could find some T100s at TCR's $0.50/chip pricing (or close to that), it might work. I can relabel them as quarters, and with their smaller size (if they are 36mm) and the rarity of using the $100 chips, that might work better than the T25.

Bump with an updated OP. Looking for solid black THC/RHC or any colors (other than white, red, green, or black) solid or spotted, 36mm or 39mm, in my 70-80¢/chip price range that I can (over)label into a frac. Thanks!

The pricing is a bit on the tougher side, maybe can consider getting roulette too

They sometime show out in classified for as Low as $30 per rack and you can just use them as frac without labelling till you got more Budget in future too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom