Adding on to an existing set (1 Viewer)

mooremo

Two Pair
Reaction score
Will the following breakdown support 2 tables at a meet-up?

300x .25
400x $1
600x $5
200x $20
100x $100

Also, who besides Desjgn is making bridge size jumbo face? The sets I have from Jason are great, but looking for some other colors.

Thanks your help.
Mark

I think you’ll be good!

KEM, COPAG, Cartimundi, probably all the others too :)

What stakes will be played at the meet up?

I'll assume .25/.50 100 max buy in.

200x .25
400x $1
700x $5
200x $20
100x $100

This is what I would roll with

Just throwing this out there, one of the cool parts about meetups is the chance to play on lots different sets. While I think the breakdown you have here is good for 2 tables, it'd be more "chipping" fun for each table to have their own chips. My 2 pennies worth.

You may not need a bigger set for 2 tables - use a guest set for the 2nd table!

Just throwing this out there, one of the cool parts about meetups is the chance to play on lots different sets. While I think the breakdown you have here is good for 2 tables, it'd be more "chipping" fun for each table to have their own chips. My 2 pennies worth.

Yes and no. If each table is running their own bank then I agree. If one person is running the bank for both tables then I suggest just using one set.

You may not need a bigger set for 2 tables - use a guest set for the 2nd table!

I do think that is the plan, to get as many different sets in as we can. Really just curious if that would support a 2 table game. Right now the only chip buying I plan on doing in 2019 is an add-on.

I would do 12 fracs per player so max 240 for 2 tables of 10. The remaining 60 will not be needed so get more 5s. If course, if your OCD insists on complete racks then ignore me!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom