GB Completed Acrylic Dealer Button Group Buy- 28 designs (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is photo was from a WPT event at the WYNN. The WPT WYNN Button that was available for purchase here is the same one they are using in the game. I had several WYNN buttons and an Acrylic WPT Button already so I had to pass as I wanted other ones and couldn't get all of them. However, what really caught my eye is that WYNN Tower trophy they awarded which is sweet.
1671211329669.png

This is photo was from a WPT event at the WYNN. The WPT WYNN Button that was available for purchase here is the same one they are using in the game. I had several WYNN buttons and an Acrylic WPT Button already so I had to pass as I wanted other ones and couldn't get all of them. However, what really caught my eye is that WYNN Tower trophy they awarded which is sweet.
View attachment 1041776
Group buy for trophies??

View attachment 1041776
Yeah these wynn WPT buttons are the exact buttons at Wynn right now both cash games and tourneys! I had to order more once I saw them live. FANTASTIC!

View attachment 1041776
Sending Tina a message for Wynn trophy pricing! :)

Hi @justincarothers , are we able to order these (specifically the WPT Wynn) through the Jan cards mold GB that's about to close?

Sorry I just saw you reply a couple posts above. I can wait until the next one :)

damn did i miss the order?? looking for the WPT wynn button

I'm a little late too. Let us know if anyone has extras!

I didn't know they were going to be that nice looking, I think I messed up by not ordering some.

If you do another I'll order 4x of the clear acrylic WPT's.

Hi @justincarothers , are we able to order these (specifically the WPT Wynn) through the Jan cards mold GB that's about to close?

Sorry I just saw you reply a couple posts above. I can wait until the next one :)

I need a Palms button!
New group buy is up!

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...-palace-aladdin-stardust-bellagio-etc.101180/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom