ABC Update - Patience Please (1 Viewer)

ABC Gifts and Awards

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone-

I have a ton of PM's on here...will try to get to them as quickly as I can. Until next week I will most likely be way behind. On Christmas Eve, my wife's best friend went into cardiac arrest while in the hospital. The doctors were able to revive her, but the next few days were a roller coaster, and on the morning of the 27th she passed. She suffered kidney failure 20 years ago, and has fought numerous major health battles throughout the years. She went in to the hospital a few days earlier because of the flu...certainly this came extremely unexpectedly. It has been an incredibly difficult time for my wife and I, and we have been helping her friend's husband, brother, and sister to coordinate the funeral. It has been an eye opening experience, and one that has led us to know that we definitely need to get things planned out for when our time is up.

Thank you,
Gene

Hello Everyone-

I have a ton of PM's on here...will try to get to them as quickly as I can. Until next week I will most likely be way behind. On Christmas Eve, my wife's best friend went into cardiac arrest while in the hospital. The doctors were able to revive her, but the next few days were a roller coaster, and on the morning of the 27th she passed. She suffered kidney failure 20 years ago, and has fought numerous major health battles throughout the years. She went in to the hospital a few days earlier because of the flu...certainly this came extremely unexpectedly. It has been an incredibly difficult time for my wife and I, and we have been helping her friend's husband, brother, and sister to coordinate the funeral. It has been an eye opening experience, and one that has led us to know that we definitely need to get things planned out for when our time is up.

Thank you,
Gene

So sorry Gene.

Hello Everyone-

Thank you,
Gene

Very sorry to hear this Gene. It’s unfortunate that it often takes events like these to help us all keep perspective on what’s important. Best wishes during a difficult time.

Sorry for your loss Gene - it seems when it rains, it pours. You're handling things admirably well while going through such hard times.

Here's hoping for better tidings in 2019.

Thank you for the update, I think most of the people on here would agree to take care of you and yours first. You have been great to the community here and we would want you to be well, mentally and physically.

Thank you Gene
Love and peace to you in this New Year.
-Sean

Last edited:
Thank you for the update, I think most of the people on here would agree to take of you and yours first. You have been great to the community here and we would want you to be well, mentally and physically.

This 100% - take care of those you love, and everything else will wait. Good luck Gene.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom