For Sale A whole bunch of Donkeys (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moechar

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
A very important set in PCF history. The infamous Scrub Donkeys.

Two sets for sale, these are still in their original boxes so I don't have pics, but I will link to the original threads I bought them from and hopefully the sellers can vouch for our transactions :) @Saoliver @Pinesol13

1st up: 1,000 chip ( + extras ) scrub donkey tourney set. Link to original sales thread here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/1-000-chip-plus-extras-scrub-donkey-tournament-set.80848/

$350 + shipping

Pic taken from @Saoliver
1643589898878.png

2nd: 1200 chip ( + extras ) scrub donkey cash set. Link to original sales thread here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/1-200-scrub-donkeys-buttons.81150/

$400 + shipping

Pics taken from @Pinesol13
1643590029460.png

NO splits as these are already packed in boxes :) can take pics of boxes with famous Pinesol packaging for proof of purchase if necessary :D

Last edited:
#1 regret you will have in this hobby is selling these chips. Kinda bumbed I didn't buy a cash set. But unfortunately many of the choices in that set are in our tourney set. I won't use the same chip in a cash set and tourney

These chips are awesome for the price! Better than Cards Molds IMO!

I was going to regift to a friend of mine anyways. He likes poker too and we always get each other something on our birthdays, so this would make a nice gift with some back story too.

I was going to regift to a friend of mine anyways. He likes poker too and we always get each other something on our birthdays, so this would make a nice gift with some back story too.
Print your first post rant. Sign it and frame it. That would go nicely with the set.

Who? He commented I believe haha
You; in the links you posted lol

I clicked on one because I thought it was the original GB thread, then saw a normal sale thread, but didn’t see your purchase posts :ninja:

I’ll donate $5 to the Get @Hammer2171 More Donkeys Fund if it gets going. Only because it’s funny to think about him owning a massive set of these.

I clicked on one because I thought it was the original GB thread, then saw a normal sale thread, but didn’t see your purchase posts :ninja:

I’ll donate $5 to the Get @Hammer2171 More Donkeys Fund if it gets going. Only because it’s funny to think about him owning a massive set of these.
I just want to apologize again for making such an ass of myself. When I saw this sales thread I went back and read that post and starting laughing at just about every sentence. I was legit 3 x 2 sheets to the wind that night/morning and it was my first ever search for legit poker chips. Wow I sounded so stupid in that post, lol.

1643868451301.jpeg

Oh yes, I try to make my scrub donkey decisions in private so I don’t have to be publicly judged. But I’ve been caught LOL.

I desperately "need" 2 racks of ones and 1 rack of fives if any sort of split happens. Maybe not desperately or need but extreme want.

If you want the cash set I’ll pay 1/2 for you.
Well, if that’s the case I would be down to add to the set. And I can probably spare some racks for @BEANO52 and send those funds from him back to you @joeyshin I need to go home and see what I have in the set already, I’m 99% positive I have 1,000 chips. @BEANO52 what $1s are you needing the primary or secondary? I still think it’s pretty funny that there was even primary and secondary chips for these, lol.

Well, if that’s the case I would be down to add to the set. And I can probably spare some racks for @BEANO52 and send those funds from him back to you @joeyshin I need to go home and see what I have in the set already, I’m 99% positive I have 1,000 chips. @BEANO52 what $1s are you needing the primary or secondary? I still think it’s pretty funny that there was even primary and secondary chips for these, lol.

Just let me know

Just let me know
I’m definitely game. I’m going to be working late today, but if @moechar is okay with waiting until tomorrow to make the deal happen, I’m in. Way too kind of you @joeyshin
I definitely need to return the favor man, this is twice now that you have been over the top generous. Let me know if there’s anything I can do :tup:

The Primary:

scrub pri.jpg

I would add some more $1s and/or $5s and/or those 60 primary $20s. That'd be about the extent of what I'd use. Thanks for the consideration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom