SOLD A very random assortment of samples (Paulson & Protege - 50 chips) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doakwolf

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hey chippers,

Looking to move-on my samples and left-overs. IDK why I always try to sell things just after a Chip Room sale. Just seems to work out that way :tdown:

I'm really not sure what to ask for this random assortment but the Protege's have sold for $50 in the past so I'll aim for $2each plus shipping, figuring the random lot of PCRs probably aren't worth all that much. I will be mortified to see the Protege's flipped on eBay and reserve the right to select the buyer (not a dibs sale, please post interest and msg me). I've sold on here before to see my chips marked-up on eBay a week later.

Unfortunately, I cannot split due to shipping costs.

Please see pics for details and counts. They're all mint.

$100usd plus shipping. If I'm asking too much, I'll drop the price in a week or so. I understand shipping cost is high from Australia.

Shipping (to USA) will be possibly up to $26usd (I will pack and confirm Monday afternoon). Unfortunately the price rises from ($17usd) at 500 grams and I reckon with packaging, these will exceed 500 grams by a little bit. For other countries (other than Canada which is the same as USA) please check with me. PP F&F.

Obviously if an Aussie member wants them, just hit me up. $8AUD postage.

Cheers.

P.S. I do not have the WTHC $5 and hundo. They were donated to another member long ago.

IMG_20190323_090047698.jpg

IMG_20190323_085923230.jpg

IMG_20190323_085947169.jpg

IMG_20190323_085937053.jpg

I'll take everything else if the shipping cost isnt too much. Pm incoming.

Noooooooi need the yellow private card rooms with blue edge spots to compete a barrel please!!!

@duffman Ill pay for reshipping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom