Wanted A Single InPlay 50 cent chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD Mike

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
So the chip Gods were unkind to me this weekend. I took some InPlay chips with me on a trip to South Carolina to see the eclipse and when I returned home I left a single chip down at the place where I was staying.

Now I am hoping that the Gods will be generous to me and someone will be nice enough to sell me one chip. :)

Oh you guys!!!! I <3 you all.

We actually sent a message to the owner of the place we rented to look for it but I doubt they will mail it back even if they found it :)

If this is the chip you're looking for, pm me your address. ;)

(Fingers crossed, just saw a thread with darker 50c.)

Attachments

• 15034555457681126752297.jpg
    15034555457681126752297.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 126
If this is the chip you're looking for, pm me your address. ;)

(Fingers crossed, just saw a thread with darker 50c.)
That actually looks like a misprinted 50c chip! Lol

Never seen one of those.

It should be dark blue with white and light blue edge spots.

So the chip Gods were unkind to me this weekend. I took some InPlay chips with me on a trip to South Carolina to see the eclipse and when I returned home I left a single chip down at the place where I was staying.

Now I am hoping that the Gods will be generous to me and someone will be nice enough to sell me one chip. :)

Ummm in my backyard with chips and no invite huh....:sick:

Ummm in my backyard with chips and no invite huh....:sick:
Lol sorry I didn't know!

I was just playing heads up with the wife and she's super easy to beat. I also brought along oil to oil each chip because those dark blue BCCs are really thirsty after 5 months of being in storage. Always neat to see the transformation of dusty to deep blue.

Lol sorry I didn't know!

I was just playing heads up with the wife and she's super easy to beat. I also brought along oil to oil each chip because those dark blue BCCs are really thirsty after 5 months of being in storage. Always neat to see the transformation of dusty to deep blue.

Were you in FI? I'll be there later today and can run by the placed you stayed to check for it...

You planning to attend any Balto area games? I think I have a sample set of those that includes a 50c chip...
@MikesDad always invites me to games and I am always sleepy on Friday when they occur. Lol. I have been meaning to lose another $200 to his game for some time now so I should make it out there next time he hosts. Other than that, there is one other game I know about but most of the time, I'm just sitting in my basement talking to my chips, giving them oil baths, and plotting world domination.

@MikesDad always invites me to games and I am always sleepy on Friday when they occur. Lol. I have been meaning to lose another $200 to his game for some time now so I should make it out there next time he hosts. Other than that, there is one other game I know about but most of the time, I'm just sitting in my basement talking to my chips, giving them oil baths, and plotting world domination.

Some games are now on Saturday... like this Saturday's deepstack.... hope that helps with your sleep schedule ;)

you are always welcome to my games (whenever they happen). mine are always saturdays as well

Mark

@MD Mike you should come out Saturday...should be a great time

P.
I can come out Friday or next Saturday.

This Saturday I am visiting my parents near Charlottesville VA.

But it's nice to know there is a table I can lose my money to always available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom