Wanted A single 43mm AS $20 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undream

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I thought I could do it, but, I can't. OCD is in full effect.

A few months ago I had one of these go missing in a game, leaving me with 19 (one short of a barrel). I suspect that it was never cashed in but that night was crazy and I didn't fully count my bank so I'm not sure. If someone intentionally took it I would ban for life as I'm sure all other PCF members would do, even to a childhood friend they've known for 40 years. :D :D

So, I'm offering $20 shipped for one if someone has an extra. Doesn't need to be mint. I felt all my chips.

PRON:

20220408_123354.jpg

Jesus, first recorded home game harvest? And a $20 at that!
A few guys moved from table to table that night. I do suspect one of my players.... he rarely has any idea how many chips he has at any given time so the $20 loss when moving from table to table wouldn't have been noticed. Probably was left in a pocket, and lost later that night or in their laundry without knowing they even had it. I didn't realize it until at least a few days later when I asked the group and it was probably long gone by then :) :)

This is what I would fear with a set like that. I was missing 12 HSI primary 5's one night. I looked everywhere for days and couldn't find them. Turns out you can fit 21 chips in those cheap racks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom